Windows 10: How do I change my email? The one here is no longer in use

Discus and support How do I change my email? The one here is no longer in use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the email...the one on file is no longer in use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Linda Ingrisano, Apr 10, 2020.

1. How do I change my email? The one here is no longer in use

How do I change the email...the one on file is no longer in use

:)

Linda Ingrisano, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Mail app no longer permits my Exchange and Outlook accounts with same email address

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest you to follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Email Account to find Add or remove app, website, or email accounts.
    • Click on an account and hit Manage button.
    • Click on Change Mailbox sync settings.
    • Set the email switch to On under Sync options.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

How do I change my email? The one here is no longer in use

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I change my email? The one here is no longer in use

1. How do I change my email? The one here is no longer in use - Similar Threads - change email here

2. i no longer have access to my existing email address as ive changed to a new one, how do i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i no longer have access to my existing email address as ive changed to a new one, how do i...: hello, i no longer have access to my old email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can i change to my new email address please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-have-access-to-my-existing-email/82d9b028-9911-420a-987b-9f68f57a0fb3
  3. i no longer have access to my existing email address as ive changed to a new one, how do i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i no longer have access to my existing email address as ive changed to a new one, how do i...: hello, i no longer have access to my old email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can i change to my new email address please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-have-access-to-my-existing-email/82d9b028-9911-420a-987b-9f68f57a0fb3
  4. i no longer have access to my existing email address as ive changed to a new one, how do i...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  6. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  7. How do I change my email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my email?: When I got into Windows I didn’t link an email to my account, but when I logged into my Xbox account through Xbox console companion it automatically made that email the one for my user account. I don’t want that email to be linked to my user account how do I change it to a...
  8. How do I change my email password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my email password?: How do I change my email password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/7dbf58d3-5632-460e-a1f7-16ac16bda6a8
  9. how do i change my email password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i change my email password: How do I change my email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-password/5f0f79fe-cb77-4dde-8bbf-79005231a85a"
  10. Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...: My daughter recently logged into my windows 10 computer to play minecraft. She did not sign me out of my account, but instead went on xbox live to login with her own account. Since then, my computer has had her email address marked as my own on my admin pc account and my...