Windows 10: How do I change my email?

Discus and support How do I change my email? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I got into Windows I didn’t link an email to my account, but when I logged into my Xbox account through Xbox console companion it automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LazySown85285, Jan 9, 2021.

1. How do I change my email?

When I got into Windows I didn’t link an email to my account, but when I logged into my Xbox account through Xbox console companion it automatically made that email the one for my user account. I don’t want that email to be linked to my user account how do I change it to a different email that will be linked to my account?

submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LazySown85285, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 9, 2021
  4. How do I change my email?

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

How do I change my email?

1. How do I change my email? - Similar Threads - change email

2. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5
  3. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5
  4. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Email address change for kids account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email address change for kids account.: We recently purchased a desktop for my kids homework. Currently I have a family account and they have used it primarily for an xbox. One have my kids uses his account with an old email address that they all used to share. Now that he is a bit older he has his own email. Can I...
  6. Email address change for kids account.

Email address change for kids account.: We recently purchased a desktop for my kids homework. Currently I have a family account and they have used it primarily for an xbox. One have my kids uses his account with an old email address that they all used to share. Now that he is a bit older he has his own email. Can I...
  7. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...
  8. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...
  9. Change primary Email on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change primary Email on Windows: Hello,I set up my PC with one email, and I would like to change it to another but I do not know how. When I go into "Email and accounts" in settings and scroll down to accounts used by other apps, I am unable to remove the email address. It just says manage rather than...
  10. Change primary Email on Windows

Change primary Email on Windows: Hello,I set up my PC with one email, and I would like to change it to another but I do not know how. When I go into "Email and accounts" in settings and scroll down to accounts used by other apps, I am unable to remove the email address. It just says manage rather than...