Windows 10: How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop?

Discus and support How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop? ***Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JudiBR, Feb 22, 2021.

1. JudiBR Win User

How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop?

***Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family***

:)

JudiBR, Feb 22, 2021

2. Emoji Skin Color

Hey there, I upgraded to Windows 10 today and ever since I've been seeing emojis (such as "") in gray. I know this is to be racially accurate but I also know I can change this to another skin color somewhere. Anyone know how? Also, on a related note,
    can I give Mr. Wavey Guy hair?

ShawnShyGuy, Feb 22, 2021
  3. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Feb 22, 2021
  4. How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop?

How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop? - Similar Threads - change emoji skin

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. How do I change the desktop colors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the desktop colors?: I have been using the Personalization command on W11 to change some of my colors, especially the desktop color from black to a color I might choose. However after choosing the color I would like to use and clicking to X to go back to the desktop the desktop is still black. I...
  5. How do I change the desktop colors?

How do I change the desktop colors?: I have been using the Personalization command on W11 to change some of my colors, especially the desktop color from black to a color I might choose. However after choosing the color I would like to use and clicking to X to go back to the desktop the desktop is still black. I...
  6. how do i change color of my toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change color of my toolbar: How do I change the color on my toolbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-color-of-my-toolbar/685e372d-53a8-4593-b45c-0b56131b67df
  7. how do i change color of my toolbar

how do i change color of my toolbar: How do I change the color on my toolbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-color-of-my-toolbar/685e372d-53a8-4593-b45c-0b56131b67df
  8. How do I change the font color on my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font color on my desktop icons?: When I got to my computer today, the font color on my icons had changed from black to white. I have a colorful background and I cannot read them anymore. I have a feeling that there may have been a Microsoft 365 update and perhaps that caused it. I tried lightening my...
  9. How do I change the color on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the color on my screen: How do I change the color on my screen it's all white I have tried everything and it's just not changing the way it was new can you help David email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?: How do I get the color yellow back on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-color-yellow-back-on-my-computer/78a08234-a181-4e84-af31-feac49b82ba0