Windows 10: How do I change my format to military time?

Discus and support How do I change my format to military time? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change my format to military time? I don't see that option on my new machine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebBozewicz, Jun 9, 2020.

1. How do I change my format to military time?

How do I change my format to military time? I don't see that option on my new

machine.

:)

DebBozewicz, Jun 9, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Changing Time Format

I recently reloaded Windows 10 using the Reset This PC option in Settings=>Recovery. When all the dust settled, the time format in the lower right corner was in military time format. I went to the Settings=>Data & Time screen and clicked on "Change date
    and time formats". On this screen, I set the short time format to "h:mm tt", but it did not stick. Clock still shows military time. So then I went to Control Panel=>Clock, Language, and Region and tried to click on "Change data, time, or number formats",
    but no joy. Any suggestions?

MaryFrench, Jun 9, 2020
  4. How do I change my format to military time?

Military Time

Can someone give me steps on how to change to military time (24-hour time) on Microsoft Teams?

Seems like it can't be done...

Graivshark, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

How do I change my format to military time?

1. How do I change my format to military time? - Similar Threads - change format military

2. how do i change my decimal format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change my decimal format: Im struggling with changing my decimal format, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-decimal-format/2f244368-3dab-4e59-8b40-72de20a722b8
  3. how do i change my decimal format

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change my decimal format: Im struggling with changing my decimal format, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-decimal-format/2f244368-3dab-4e59-8b40-72de20a722b8
  4. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  5. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  6. Change date time only option is military time

Change date time only option is military time: I just did a clean install of window 10 on my computer and when I go to set my date and time it only gives me the option for military time. When I look in the date time format I only see HH:MM for short and HH:mm:ss for long. I can't change anything else. This is a fresh...
  7. I cannot change between military and standard time

I cannot change between military and standard time: I already went into both windows settings and control panel, neither works. I have found nothing on the Microsoft forums, other than that Microsoft saying they have tech support is a lie....
  8. Military time display

Military time display: Why is my laptop showing military time? How can I turn that off so regular time shows? It's driving me mad! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/military-time-display/5c61cc93-bd51-472e-8e2c-c0650e96c5a7
  9. My new laptop is stuck in military time format

My new laptop is stuck in military time format: So when I go in to the date and time settings and click on the pulldown menu, nothing happens. When I click the arrow for "short time", nothing happens. How can I fix this so I get the 12 hour am/pm format?...
  10. Military time

in Windows 10 Support
    Military time: How do I get Win 10 to show military time instead of regular format 5:45pm I want 1745 to show*Confused 48576