Windows 10: How do i change my Gmail on administrator account

Discus and support How do i change my Gmail on administrator account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I logged in to my new PC with windows 10 as the administrator and now I need to change my gmail address that I gave to the Microsoft account. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LiaM.P, May 10, 2019.

1. LiaM.P Win User

How do i change my Gmail on administrator account

I logged in to my new PC with windows 10 as the administrator and now I need to change my gmail address that I gave to the Microsoft account. But the system doesn't allow me to do that. How can i change it or will I not be able to change it anymore ?

:)

LiaM.P, May 10, 2019

2. Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, May 10, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How do you change a user account to an administrator account in Windows 10?

Hi Fiona,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to go to control panel and check your user account status. Right click on the start button and select control panel in the menu. In the control panel, click on the 'view by' option in the top right and select 'large icons'. Now, click
    on 'User accounts' and check if your account is listed as Administrator. If it is not displayed as Admin account, click on the option 'Change user account type' and select 'Administrator' and apply changes. Try these steps and let us know the results. If you
    have already tried, please let us know what all troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that we can provided you suggestion accordingly.

Arul_D, May 10, 2019
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Change local account into administrator

Hi Ankit,

We appreciate you for providing these necessary information. We have another way on how to change your local account user into administrator account. Please follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family & other people.
    • Under Other people, select the user account, and click
      Change account type
    • Under Account type, select Administrator from the drop down menu.
    • Click OK to complete the task.

Note: If you are using an Administrator account, you could use the same instructions to change the type to a Standard User account.

Let us know in case you encounter an issue while following the steps provided.

Ryan Mon1, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. How do i change my Gmail on administrator account - Similar Threads - change Gmail administrator

2. how can i change my account into an administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my account into an administrator account: i know that standard account does not have the family and other user option and i have to sign in to the administrator account but i dont know how it seems that this pc only has one account and its what im using right now. teel me how to sign in to another account here...
  3. how can i change my account into an administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i change my account into an administrator account: i know that standard account does not have the family and other user option and i have to sign in to the administrator account but i dont know how it seems that this pc only has one account and its what im using right now. teel me how to sign in to another account here...
  4. How do I change my account to administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my account to administrator?: I’m on windows 11 and can’t find the change account type setting. There’s no family & other users setting so I’m unsure what to do as I’m trying to allow third party apps on my laptop....
  5. How do I change my account to administrator?

How do I change my account to administrator?: I’m on windows 11 and can’t find the change account type setting. There’s no family & other users setting so I’m unsure what to do as I’m trying to allow third party apps on my laptop....
  6. How do I change or delete my original administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change or delete my original administrator account?: I am having trouble with the fingerprint reader on my laptop and I can't solve the problem because the account that is being given to set up my 'Windows Hello' is my school email made for us by the school and that option says the organization doesn't support windows hello. In...
  7. How do I change or delete my original administrator account?

How do I change or delete my original administrator account?: I am having trouble with the fingerprint reader on my laptop and I can't solve the problem because the account that is being given to set up my 'Windows Hello' is my school email made for us by the school and that option says the organization doesn't support windows hello. In...
  8. how do I change Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change Administrator: how do i change administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrator/0606fe5d-08d3-4a48-af2c-6489594604af
  9. How do I cancel my Gmail account?

How do I cancel my Gmail account?: I have no further use for my Gmail account. How do I close it? Tom Edgerton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-my-gmail-account/4cff8800-3f19-443e-a733-2b242b272595
  10. how do I change the administrator on my account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I change the administrator on my account?: How do i Change the administrator name and email address on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-administrator-on-my-account/3359495c-b329-4ba5-876a-2508618c8449"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change adminstrator from gmail to outlook

2. how to change my administrator account to gmail

3. gmail for windows 10 administrator?

4. gmail administrators,
  5. what is my gmail administrator account,
  6. add another gmail account,
  7. HOW TO CHANGE THE ADMINISTRATOR IN GMAIL,
  8. how to change administrator account gmail,
  9. switching administrator account for gmail,
  10. gmail account administrator