Windows 10: How do I change my hidden icons from top of screen to bottom of screen? Windows 10

Discus and support How do I change my hidden icons from top of screen to bottom of screen? Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; recently when I select the carrot icon to view hidden icons in the taskbar by the clock, they show up on the top of the screen instead of right above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Truth_slayer, Jun 14, 2021.

1. How do I change my hidden icons from top of screen to bottom of screen? Windows 10

recently when I select the carrot icon to view hidden icons in the taskbar by the clock, they show up on the top of the screen instead of right above the carrot like it used to, the same thing happens when i select the battery icon on laptop but wifi, clock, and sound all pop up at the bottom still... how can I change this back??

:)

Truth_slayer, Jun 14, 2021
  2. S_and_S Win User

Bar at top of screen now hidden

Press F11

S_and_S, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add "Options" screen + add icon for it

Suggestion:
    The place for the options, namely the top left corner system menu, is a bit strange, most similar programs do not use it like that.
    Most programs use a separate Options (or maybe Settings, whichever sounds best) screen.

So, I suggest for the menu items in the system menu to become like this:
    Restore
    Move
    Size
    Minimize
    Close
    Check for Update...
    Options
    Read Asic Quality
    Launch GPU-Z Instaler
    About...
    (or maybe Always on Top option can also stay)

Also, optionally I suggest adding a Gear or maybe Wrench icon next to the Camera icon in top right.
    When that Gear or Wrench icon is clicked, for the Options/Settings screen to appear.
    Where we have the Tooltips, Always on Top, Tooltip language and the other options.

What do you think? Thanks for any comments!

NOTE: Also, if the Size system menu item as well as the Restore menu item are not needed, they can both be removed. It is not trivial, but there is a way. *Smile How do I change my hidden icons from top of screen to bottom of screen? Windows 10 :)

4. TRO
    tro Win User

How do I change my hidden icons from top of screen to bottom of screen? Windows 10

What are Windows 10's Top 5 Hidden Gems?

TIL that W10 contains an app ("connect") that allows you to display the screen of a smartphone on the PC monitor in a very simple way and not just that, you can use the PC keyboard to enter text or navigate. Even audio gets transmitted. It took me four years to find that out.
    I was wondering what might be the other "hidden" gems of W10 I have never heard of.
    Any suggestions for the top 5 list??

Thema:

How do I change my hidden icons from top of screen to bottom of screen? Windows 10

1. How do I change my hidden icons from top of screen to bottom of screen? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change hidden icons

2. Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen: Hello, I am having a similar problem to this question asked, but on my surface pro 4 device's monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-at-the-half-bottom-of-the-screen/57e0df49-cfb1-41a5-8fb0-688fc1fead3d However none of the...
  3. somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to...: Somehow I changed my task bar ? from the top of my screen to on the left side. I've done this before years ago but don't remember how I fixed it. Pls help...
  4. The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?: [ATTACH] So my computer has been running into an issue lately where the top of the screen is moved to the bottom. I don't know why this happens, but when it does, it covers the bottom of the taskbar and makes it impossible to tell what is and isn't open. It's not computer...
  5. Screen bumping and mirroring top and bottom.

Screen bumping and mirroring top and bottom.: I used to alt tab a lot and there was delays when switching from games to desktop but now tht delay is gone. Its like monitors trying to jam in game and desktop screen at the same time. submitted by /u/glaive09 [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I snap windows to the top or bottom half of my screen in portrait mode?

How do I snap windows to the top or bottom half of my screen in portrait mode?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr2_Wei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eeff9a/how_do_i_snap_windows_to_the_top_or_bottom_half/
  7. Moving icons to bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving icons to bottom of screen: Somehow all the taskbar icons moved to a vertical column on the right of the screen, and I cannot find a way to get them back to the bottom, where I prefer them. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY: MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to-top-of/580f894c-f9e4-4b61-9691-a81ce8240410
  9. Bar at top of screen now hidden

Bar at top of screen now hidden: Why have you hidden the bar at the top of the screen with the close icon. I think Micosoft asks itself how they can make things worse instead of better - some samples: - the new Outlook is impossible - Evertime I complain I get some stupid answer from Outlook - When it was...
  10. Please how do I remove this bottom screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Please how do I remove this bottom screen: [img] My dad somehow got this black area on the bottom of our computer, please how do I remove it. It's driving us crazy, cheers. Finally managed to upload pic, you can clearly see the black bit half way down screen, I cannot remove it, please help. 75157