Windows 10: how do I change my home screen? I have windows 10

Discus and support how do I change my home screen? I have windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to change the home screen on my compputer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tami59, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Tami59 Win User

how do I change my home screen? I have windows 10

I'm trying to change the home screen on my compputer

:)

Tami59, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I change my home screen? I have windows 10 - Similar Threads - change home screen

2. how do i change my windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change my windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: i have downloaded windows 10 pro instead of windows 10 home and when trying to change versions with the installation media app there was no option to download windows 10 home edition, just pro....
  3. how do i change my windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change my windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: i have downloaded windows 10 pro instead of windows 10 home and when trying to change versions with the installation media app there was no option to download windows 10 home edition, just pro....
  4. how do i change my windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do i have Hyper-V on Windows 10 home?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i have Hyper-V on Windows 10 home?!: Basically, I have Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home is IMPOSSIBLE since it can only be installed/Used on Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise.my guess is before I reset my pc some virus got on my pc and messed up its settings sooo i guess my pc has a bug or something I don't know I'm just an...
  6. \how do I change my Lock screen? Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    \how do I change my Lock screen? Windows 10: Since Reset/System Restore wreaked havoc to my laptop a few days ago, I've had major problems with my laptop every day.1 When I powered up this morning, I saw that the photo I'd added to my Lock Screen had disappeared. How do I add it?2 The other problem is that the Lock...
  7. how do i get to my home screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i get to my home screen?: how do i get to my home screen? I cannot open to my home screen as this is the only page I get! c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-my-home-screen/543c12e2-52e3-481d-b1a6-339d8f81be33
  8. How do I change the background on the lock screen for my acer laptop I have windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the background on the lock screen for my acer laptop I have windows 10: I have been trying to figure out how to change my lock screen background for a while but I cannot figure it out, and tip and/or ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-on-the-lock-screen/f02c1ff9-b872-4d22-8058-089708d0d27f
  9. How do I change the name of my administrator account in Windows 10 Home?

How do I change the name of my administrator account in Windows 10 Home?: How do I change the name of my administrator account in Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-name-of-my-administrator/8a46825f-c0ba-47d9-9783-b4e726a3f749
  10. how do i change my home screen?

how do i change my home screen?: how to change my home screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-home-screen/45176187-ccdf-4281-afec-da96c0fa109a