Windows 10: How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings

Discus and support How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft says I have to go to this page to fix my privacy settings to play on servers but it won’t let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoccoOlivari, Feb 12, 2020.

1. How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings

Minecraft says I have to go to this page to fix my privacy settings to play on servers but it won’t let me

:)

RoccoOlivari, Feb 12, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2020
  4. How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings

cant open privacy settings

Hi Sean,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering issues with accessing your Xbox account's privacy settings. Here's a list of the common factors:

• There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which needs a parent permission in order to change the privacy settings.
    • Access to Xbox Live is not yet available to your location.

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a child or a parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different web browser to access your account's privacy settings?
    • Are you encountering the same issue when accessing your account's privacy settings on a different device like an Xbox console?

Catherine Cus., Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings

1. How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings - Similar Threads - change Microsoft privacy

2. How do I go about changing my Minecraft privacy settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go about changing my Minecraft privacy settings?: How do I find my privacy settings? I recently transferred to a Microsoft account from my old Mojang account and I don’t know where my privacy settings are, or if I can even change them. My Microsoft account has some old privacy settings on it from years ago and I’m not sure...
  3. How do I go about changing my Minecraft privacy settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I go about changing my Minecraft privacy settings?: How do I find my privacy settings? I recently transferred to a Microsoft account from my old Mojang account and I don’t know where my privacy settings are, or if I can even change them. My Microsoft account has some old privacy settings on it from years ago and I’m not sure...
  4. How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?: I am trying to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account, however it states that I need a console to do so. However, I don't have one and do not know how to get into privacy settings - as when I try to, it redirects me and tells me it is because I am apart of a family...
  5. How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?: I am trying to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account, however it states that I need a console to do so. However, I don't have one and do not know how to get into privacy settings - as when I try to, it redirects me and tells me it is because I am apart of a family...
  6. How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?

7. How do I change the privacy settings on pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the privacy settings on pc?: I need to change the privacy settings to allow me to play minecraft realms but having trouble finding how to do it from my pc? Can anyone help please?...
  8. how to change privacy setting on pc

how to change privacy setting on pc: hey I have been trying to find answer for this question and i cant find any i don't know where to go it just keeps bring to the same page and i don't know how to change them from there so plz tell where i should go and sets to change them I'm on pc and i don't have a xbox...
  9. I can't Change my privacy setting!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't Change my privacy setting!: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 13 9360 System Type x64-based PC I can switch camera and mic setting from "Off" to "On" but it doesn't stick. Have I been pwned? Demoted out of Admin status?...
  10. I cannot change my microphone privacy settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot change my microphone privacy settings.: I have windows pro. I have upgraded from my the "home" edition to "pro" edition for $100 and even using the gpuedit work around cannot unlock microphone....