Windows 10: How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what

Discus and support How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I know how to get to the pointer settings to adjust mouse DPI, but it doesn't seem to show the actual values of the DPI. It's just an icon on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChiefChirpa2408, Jun 10, 2020.

1. How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what

So, I know how to get to the pointer settings to adjust mouse DPI, but it doesn't seem to show the actual values of the DPI. It's just an icon on a line that you can put up and down. I'm trying to get my mouse DPI to 400, does anyone know where on this wheel is 400 DPI?

submitted by /u/ChiefChirpa2408
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChiefChirpa2408, Jun 10, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

windows mouse dpi changer?

I remember someone posting a program that lets you change your mouse DPI through windows but I can't remember what it was called. I think it was lemonadesoda that posted it.

3. OnBoard Win User
    Which DPI do you use for your gaming mouse?

1400 - 1200 - 1000

In the middle 1200 on desktop and most games. If i need a bit faster or slower those values are there for that. Might though change the faster one higher once my BC2 arrives.

'Just' 3 settings so that I know without looking where it's at and can get with one press to what I want.

btw. had a 1000dpi static dpi laser mouse before. Have upped the DPI in 50 steps. Started in 1100dpi with this mouse (G5).

OnBoard, Jun 10, 2020
  4. How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what

Mouse DPI

Hello Ray,

DPI is the standard used to measure the mouse sensitivity, expressed as the number of DPIs (dots per linear inch) that a device can detect. By changing the DPI, you can instantly adjust pointer speed for precision tasks,
    such as in-game targeting or photo editing. The greater the number of DPIs, the higher the mouse sensitivity, and the faster the pointer speed.
    PS/2 is a type of port used by older computers for connecting input devices such as keyboards and mice, which had six pins with a circular shape.

Some mouse models include dedicated buttons (DPI On-the-fly buttons) you can use to instantly adjust your mouse sensitivity (DPI).

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what

1. How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what - Similar Threads - change mouse DPI

2. what do I do know?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I do know?: what should I do if I contacted them and they added network security to my computer and I sent them a check for $641.00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-know/cb785e3e-38e3-46fa-8cae-2cba037b5478
  3. what do I do know?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do I do know?: what should I do if I contacted them and they added network security to my computer and I sent them a check for $641.00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-know/cb785e3e-38e3-46fa-8cae-2cba037b5478
  4. what do I do know?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I change my dpi beyond what windows let's me

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my dpi beyond what windows let's me: It's really bothering me but I want to change my mouse speed beyond what windows let's me. I like fast speed and I don't like that windows doesn't give me an option to go beyond what it let's me. I've maxed out all the speeds I can on windows and it's just way to slow for me....
  6. How do I know what's running on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know what's running on my computer?: Task Manager is a helpful tool to see what Windows is doing. But some apps don't show up there. Or if they do, I'm not looking in the right place. I sometimes receive notifications from apps when I don't find any evidence of them being active. The apps sending these...
  7. How do I change the screen DPI?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I change the screen DPI?: There is always options of 100% and up in Windows display settings. But is there any way to go down 100% {like 90% or 70%}? If not, Can I force it to be 70%? My pc resolution is 1366p*768p ....
  8. how do i change my mouse dpi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change my mouse dpi: it dosent have a button that changes it submitted by /u/tonygamer121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejgvfc/how_do_i_change_my_mouse_dpi/
  9. How do i know what was changed on my computer from a virus?

How do i know what was changed on my computer from a virus?: I was downloading some stuff on windows version 8.1 and decided to face check the file with no anti-virus (nice), got ambushed with a virus who disabled Windows Defender and started doing some whack things in the background. I quickly managed to install malwarebytes and got...
  10. how do i know what to delete

how do i know what to delete: what programs do I delete when its comes to malware n antivirus programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_other/how-do-i-know-what-to-delete/43ca02ad-c970-4e74-8bca-cf22f0dea7f7