Windows 10: How do I change my .package file back to what it was originally.

Discus and support How do I change my .package file back to what it was originally. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If anyone can help me it would be amazing. So what happened is I was downloading cc for sims 4, I accidentally pressed open with and it turned my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MayaM2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. MayaM2 Win User

How do I change my .package file back to what it was originally.

If anyone can help me it would be amazing. So what happened is I was downloading cc for sims 4, I accidentally pressed open with and it turned my .package files into the Internet Explorer picture, I can't change it back and I have searched various websites and youtube videos, if anyone knows how to change it back PLEASE let me know. Thank you for reading this.

:)

MayaM2, Jan 11, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 11, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I change my .package file back to what it was originally. - Similar Threads - change package file

2. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  3. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  4. How do I get back to my original account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  5. How do I get back to my original account?

How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  6. How do I change a file back to it's original state?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change a file back to it's original state?: So I was messing around with some json files when I accidently made them open with notepad 1st image. How can I turn them back to normal so they don't open with a app. 2nd image...
  7. How do I change the alarms app back to the original look?

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look?: How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? I'm not used to this which makes it look disgusting. [ATTACH] I blame version 2004, and I didn't even upgrade to version 2004. My 1903 PC just upgraded to 2004 on it's own....
  8. How do I change a file back to it's original form?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change a file back to it's original form?: I tried to use a file that's supposed to be kept as a file, but accidently ran it using internet explorer. How do I change it back to just being a file? (this probably makes no sense because I know absolutely nothing about computers, so please be descriptive with the answer)...
  9. How do I turn my files back into .package?

How do I turn my files back into .package?: So originally, my files were .package files but i accidentally double clicked it and then i didnt know how to click off of it so i clicked internet explorer then every one of my .package files turned into internet explorer icons. Yes ive already tried the registry editor...
  10. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?: how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went very small....