Windows 10: How do I change my password on my opeing page?

Discus and support How do I change my password on my opeing page? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change my password on my opening page?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jill Willinger-Weiss, Oct 13, 2019.

1. How do I change my password on my opeing page?

How do I change my password on my opening page?

:)

Jill Willinger-Weiss, Oct 13, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 13, 2019
  4. How do I change my password on my opeing page?

account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I change my password on my opeing page?

1. How do I change my password on my opeing page? - Similar Threads - change password opeing

2. how do I change my computer password? Not my microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my computer password? Not my microsoft password: how do I change my computer password in win 10? Not my microsoft password. I just want to change the one to access my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-computer-password-not-my/d4e29d8f-8c7d-43fd-86b1-b9140ec6a12a
  3. how do I change my computer password? Not my microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I change my computer password? Not my microsoft password: how do I change my computer password in win 10? Not my microsoft password. I just want to change the one to access my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-computer-password-not-my/d4e29d8f-8c7d-43fd-86b1-b9140ec6a12a
  4. how do I change my computer password? Not my microsoft password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my password?: I can change my local account password on my windows 10 machine, but not on my windows 11 machine. Why? The very same local account password that I use to login with just fine, windows says that password is wrong when I go to change it. How can this be, when I just signed in...
  6. How do I change my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my password?: I can change my local account password on my windows 10 machine, but not on my windows 11 machine. Why? The very same local account password that I use to login with just fine, windows says that password is wrong when I go to change it. How can this be, when I just signed in...
  7. How do I change my password ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my password ?: I forgot my password how do I find it ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-password/33a855d6-bc4a-4566-a8b2-b8017c03e915
  8. How do I change my password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my password?: I forgot my password, how do I put in a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-password/84ca6441-236e-48cf-a4a9-0745e60c1cdd
  9. HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD HINT WITHOUT CHANGING MY PASSWORD???????

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD HINT WITHOUT CHANGING MY PASSWORD???????: Microsoft locked my account and forced me to change my password! There was no option of entering a password hint. I am older and don't want to change my password again!!!!! How do I change JUST my Password Hint not my password to remind me of my new password???...
  10. how do i change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i change my password: how do I change my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-change-my-password/1db110d7-edff-4605-8ad9-038d5f9d05b8"