Windows 10: how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?

Discus and support how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i'm just wondering how do I change the setting for my photo files to show actual picture without having to open file to see the photo? thank you for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MzJezzykaB, May 13, 2019.

1. how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?

i'm just wondering how do I change the setting for my photo files to show actual picture without having to open file to see the photo? thank you for any help and info on this matter, truly appreciate any feedback

:)

MzJezzykaB, May 13, 2019
  2. erixx Win User

Old Mac formatted photo files need to be opened on my PC.

But with a serious program like Corel or Photoshop you cant just import all the photos into a new photo folder on your present computer?... Weird considering that pro photographers love Mac so much.

First Q to be answered should be: is the drive file system incompatible or is it the photo files?

erixx, May 13, 2019
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Old Mac formatted photo files need to be opened on my PC.

Believe it or not, with APT on a pc it will open the volume but none of the file data will be valid. I've seen it before and it's weird as hell.

R-T-B, May 13, 2019
  4. Edito Win User

how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?

How to unhide a single files like photos???

Hi ppl hope everthings good there my external HDD get an infection in my friends computer and i have a lot of pics there and i want to ask you guys how to a unhidde a single file like a photo to better explain the virus converted all my folders to shortcuts but i was able to restore them but the single files like photos i can only see them if i put the explorer to show hidden files and folder and the hidden check box in the photos are gray does anyone know how to fix it???

how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file? Hidden%20Photo%20Gary%20Checkbox.jpg

Thanks

Edito, May 13, 2019
Thema:

how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?

1. how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file? - Similar Threads - change photo files

2. I can't open my photo file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my photo file: hi everyone, last night want to open my picture file but unfortunately I can't open it. everytime I tried to click the -picture, the picture won't shows and the only one showing was pop up notification saying the location of the file and after that file system error with some...
  3. I can't open my photo file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my photo file: hi everyone, last night want to open my picture file but unfortunately I can't open it. everytime I tried to click the -picture, the picture won't shows and the only one showing was pop up notification saying the location of the file and after that file system error with some...
  4. How do I open .webp files in Microsoft Photos?

How do I open .webp files in Microsoft Photos?: Hello! I'm trying to open .webp files in Microsoft Photos by default. However, on the Opens With screen, I cannot find Microsoft Photos, and it opens with Microsoft Edge by default. I've tried the "Choose default applications by file type" in settings and that doesn't work...
  5. My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are...: Why can't I see all my photo's, many of them are displayed as cartoon character? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-most-of-my-photos-i-can-not-see-when-i/e9bba8d6-c629-406c-90a9-eea8d6762f07
  6. How can I open a .JPG file with Photos ap.

How can I open a .JPG file with Photos ap.: I have always been able to open .JPG files with the PHOTOS app. For no reason that I can understand, attempting that now results in a blank screen. When I change the open all to PAINT, the .JPG file opens immediately. I would much prefer to use PHOTOS to open .JPG files....
  7. How can i change a plist file into a photo? I cant seem to open it as photo but I can as...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i change a plist file into a photo? I cant seem to open it as photo but I can as...: Looks something like this: 738974b4e6dc1de9-adjustment.plist MG_3444~adjustment.plist submitted by /u/N0toriousMSG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/im3q8n/how_can_i_change_a_plist_file_into_a_photo_i_cant/
  8. How can I change the dates on my Photo files

How can I change the dates on my Photo files: I transferred my photos to a computer and all the "dates created" are the same. How can I alter the respective dates on each folder; especially for my photo folders...
  9. how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?: how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side/6bfc7df5-d99d-453b-8df6-37575dd1cc89"
  10. Photo app not importing photos and can I see favorites in File Folder

Photo app not importing photos and can I see favorites in File Folder: 1 issue and 2 question. I have tried 3 different ways to import photos. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I have vacation pics by date. 9 - 1 to 9-14. I will do the following to import and none of these have worked for SOME of the folders. 1. SEttings/add...