Windows 10: how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture

Discus and support how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by emilythorn1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture

how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture

:)

emilythorn1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Startup screen picture and name

Hello Elliott,

For the steps on how to change your account picture on Windows 10, please refer to this

link

In regards to changing your name on the sign in screen, it will depend whether you're signed in as a local user or signed in using a Microsoft account.

For changing a local account user name, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type User Accounts then press
      Enter.
    • Select your local account.
    • Click Change the account name.
    • Enter the new name for the account.
    • Click Change Name to complete.
    For changing a Microsoft account user name, please follow the steps below.

• Sign in with your Microsoft account
      here
    • Beside your full name, click Edit name.
    • Enter the new name for your Microsoft account.
    • Click Save to complete.
    • Restart your PC.
    Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Devlin Sco, Oct 17, 2018
  4. how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture

How to change name on Sign-in screen

Hi Lynn,

The steps to change your name that appears on your sign-in screen depend on the type of the user account that you're using. If you're using a Microsoft account, here are the steps to change your name:

• Press Windows logo key + I
      buttons on your keyboard to open the Settings app.
    • Select Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Click the Manage my Microsoft Account link to open the web browser.
    • Click the Edit name link on the main page.
    • Change your name, then hit OK.

To change or edit your name for your local account, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then choose Control Panel.
    • Click User Accounts twice.
    • Select the account, then click Change the account name.

Update us if it addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture

1. how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture - Similar Threads - change sign infomation

2. i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...: I did a name to my darling wife was MG and picture change was a standard non personal photo to show my wife glamour pic on her PC at switching on as a birthday surprise, i had turned syncing/linking off so was equally surprised to see the change show up everywhere i looked !!...
  3. i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...: I did a name to my darling wife was MG and picture change was a standard non personal photo to show my wife glamour pic on her PC at switching on as a birthday surprise, i had turned syncing/linking off so was equally surprised to see the change show up everywhere i looked !!...
  4. i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change the name on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the name on my computer?: I inherited a computer from my father and would like to change the name that appears as it signs into Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-computer/58afc85c-f5b9-441b-b7c7-073729a0f47d
  6. How do I change the sign-in name on my computer?

How do I change the sign-in name on my computer?: How do I change the sign-in name on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-sign-in-name-on-my-computer/6a42d04d-9eea-4146-bcb1-e77ba5df25ab
  7. How do I change the name of my device?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I change the name of my device?: I'm re-installing Windows 10 on my PC. The device name that was automatically assigned is quite obscure. I'm afraid I won't be able to recognize it in a list of family devices. Is there a way to change the name? Thanks, DebFisher1...
  8. How do I change my "users" name?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my "users" name?: I just noticed whenever I save a file and look for the file path to something, its been a number instead of my name. So it looks like C: > Users > 46374> etc.. is there a way to change it to my actual name instead of this? submitted by /u/braaan92 [link] [comments]...
  9. I would like to change the name of my laptop at sign on please.

I would like to change the name of my laptop at sign on please.: I would like to change the name of my laptop at sign on please. The name that appears below the profile picture at sign on. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-the-name-of-my-laptop-at/4fa11916-9873-4358-a39b-e3b4ee8714ec
  10. How do I change my sign in screen name

How do I change my sign in screen name: How do I change my sign in screen name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-sign-in-screen-name/176d068e-651e-4421-afaf-61a39362eadc