Windows 10: How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?

Discus and support How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OMAR YASER ALTA'MARI, Nov 27, 2022.

1. How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?

How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?

:)

OMAR YASER ALTA'MARI, Nov 27, 2022

2. Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT

• I found a bug on the newly released Windows 10 on the Samsung Ativ book 9+ (I'm not sure if this bug is found on other laptops). The function, "Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT," doesn't work with the ctrl button on the right side
      of the keyboard. However, it works when the ctrl button on the left side is used instead. I'm wondering if other users are facing the same problem.

jkichigokim, Nov 27, 2022
  3. lplp2 Win User
    Keyboard shortcut for switching to the virtual desktop on the right doesn't work

When creating a new desktop (WIN-CTRL-D), I can switch to the left desktop using WIN-CTRL-Left, but I cannot switch back to the right desktop using WIN-CTRL-Right.

It looks like the WIN-CTRL-Right keyboard shortcut doesn't work...

lplp2, Nov 27, 2022
  4. How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?

Change shortcut ctrl+win+→ on win 10 (switch desktop) to win+alt+→

Is posslible change shortcut for switch beetween virtual desktops on win 10 from CTRL+WIN+→` to WIN+ALT+→? And with ← (other side) of course...

I want buy ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FN and on this notebook are not near keys CTRL and WIN...

Lajdák Marek, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?

1. How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want? - Similar Threads - change switch desktops

2. How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  3. How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  4. How do i delete a shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?: How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-switch-desktops-shortcut-from/9218c0ad-96f9-418c-82c6-5dfbfeade491
  6. How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want?: How do I change my switch desktops shortcut from win ctrl left to anything i want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-switch-desktops-shortcut-from/9218c0ad-96f9-418c-82c6-5dfbfeade491
  7. Is there anything I can do to change the app-switching animation to the desktop switching...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anything I can do to change the app-switching animation to the desktop switching...: The 4-finger swipe animation is beautiful and feels good. The 3-finger swipe doesn't feel nice at all - the animation is a little too harsh. Is there any way to change this animation to make it more like the 4-finger desktop swiping animation? submitted by /u/iamlikeanonion...
  8. How do I switch fn and Ctrl

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I switch fn and Ctrl: Now I have used ThinkPad for practically all my life now, but with my newest laptop, it's a Hp. One of the greatest things bothering me so far is that the Ctrl key and the fn key is normal, unlike ThinkPad. For 2 months I have tried to get used to it but couldn't. So Can...
  9. How do I keep Win 10 from scattering my desktop shortcuts....

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I keep Win 10 from scattering my desktop shortcuts....: every time I turn the computer off? I like my shortcuts arranged around the periphery of the screen. When I boot up in the morning they are shifted and out of order. checking 'auto-arrange' only shifts them all into vertical rows in the left side of the screen. 142086
  10. How do I disable keyboard language switching shortcut (CTRL + LSHIFT)

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable keyboard language switching shortcut (CTRL + LSHIFT): It's kind of annoying because I don't use special characters like Áá, Éé ever in my life, and especially after my gaming session. While in games I tend to use CTRL and LSHIFT quite a lot and often times the 2 buttons are being held down simultaneously. The keyboard language...