Windows 10: How do i change my time zone from pacific to eastern?

Discus and support How do i change my time zone from pacific to eastern? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just bought a new laptop and can't change my time zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillAntoniadis, Dec 26, 2019.

1. How do i change my time zone from pacific to eastern?

Just bought a new laptop and can't change my time zone

:)

BillAntoniadis, Dec 26, 2019

2. Time Zone Changes not saved

I recently moved from TZ GMT -5 to GMT - 8 (Eastern time to Pacific time). Whenever I set Pacific time in Control Panel -> Date & Time -> Change Time Zone, it reverts back to the Eastern time zone on each reboot. In fact, it is GMT - 5, but somewhere in
    South America that keeps getting restored. Any thoughts?

steven_montreal, Dec 26, 2019
  3. mta3006 Win User
    MCT clean install defaults to Pacific time zone w/o option?

That is true; however there are 4 timezones in the continental US: Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific. Now I know MS is located in the Pacific zone, but I am not. And if I forget to change the zone before proceeding with installation and use, changing the zone later also changes the time, and sometimes unpleasant effects on file modification date/times can ensue, fouling up regular backups.

I am trying to find a way to set the precise time zone during pre-install settings....

mta3006, Dec 26, 2019
  4. tonyo0141 Win User

How do i change my time zone from pacific to eastern?

wrong time zone

I just bought a refurb comp but the time zone is set for pacific time and I live in eastern time zone. how do I change it? I have win 10 pro 64 bit

tonyo0141, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

How do i change my time zone from pacific to eastern?

1. How do i change my time zone from pacific to eastern? - Similar Threads - change zone pacific

2. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  3. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  4. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  6. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  7. Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern: I am running Windows 11 Pro, Version 22H2. After a recent Windows Update withiin the last week this problem started happening: I am located in UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada, however, with Adjust Time Zone Automatically turned on, my computer keeps reverting to UTC-08:00...
  8. Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern: I am running Windows 11 Pro, Version 22H2. After a recent Windows Update withiin the last week this problem started happening: I am located in UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada, however, with Adjust Time Zone Automatically turned on, my computer keeps reverting to UTC-08:00...
  9. What can I do to convince my computer that I am in the Eastern time zone and not Pacific?

What can I do to convince my computer that I am in the Eastern time zone and not Pacific?: I have gone into Settings and tried setting in manually, tried telling it to set it automatically, no matter what I try, when I exit settings it reverts back to Pacific time....
  10. Time Zone keeps changing from Eastern to Pacific on my brand new laptop

Time Zone keeps changing from Eastern to Pacific on my brand new laptop: I bought a brand new laptop two days ago, and even though I set the time zone to Eastern time, it keeps changing back to Pacific. I tried setting it manually, and it goes back on its own. When I set time zone to automatic it sets it to Pacific. I checked Windows Time in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whenever I sync the time in windows 10 it reverts to pacific time zone