Windows 10: how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today

Discus and support how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I change my user name from the one Geek squad set up today?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alice.voigt, Dec 17, 2019.

1. how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today

how do I change my user name from the one Geek squad set up today?

:)

alice.voigt, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Gary Win User

Best Buy's Geek Squad

I would not let "The Geek Squad" fix my crystal Radio Set that I built about 55 years ago.

3. Best Buy's Geek Squad

I did it just to see if the Geek Squad here was like the others i read about. . Sure enough, they are! Bunch of greedy little (expletive)'s . . . lol

ukcatsfan83, Dec 17, 2019
  4. how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today

Best Buy's Geek Squad

Here's my list, the same as fredc, all my folders are empty as well. I have WD My Cloud Drives that I use to store things on.

how do I change my user name?  Geek squad set it up today [​IMG]

ukcatsfan83, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today

1. how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today - Similar Threads - change user name

2. just data back up from Geek squad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just data back up from Geek squad: I do not have arecent back up of all aps files programs I know pretty dumb huh is there a way to retrieve thi from like on drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-data-back-up-from-geek-squad/75eb0c13-4250-419b-9a6b-c5b248a12658
  3. just data back up from Geek squad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    just data back up from Geek squad: I do not have arecent back up of all aps files programs I know pretty dumb huh is there a way to retrieve thi from like on drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-data-back-up-from-geek-squad/75eb0c13-4250-419b-9a6b-c5b248a12658
  4. Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad: Hello, I just paid a lot of money $49 to renew my Webroot subscription. But I know Win 10 has Windows Defender. I want to know should I cancel the renewal w/ Webroot and just go with Defender? What's the difference between the two? Should I save my money? Opinions....
  5. Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct: My Dell computer is currently being looked at by the Geek Squad. I do not know what version I have on it....possible 10. But Geek Squad cannot log in to my Microsoft account to work on it. They have the correct email address and password. Why can't they?...
  6. User Name - How Do I Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Name - How Do I Change: The user name that appears to others, lets say on Zoom, or other game sites, is not what I want and I want to change it. I have gone to ZOOM My Account, Profile, etc and identified the username that appears is fine. I think the name that appears is a "computer name". I...
  7. How do I change my "users" name?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my "users" name?: I just noticed whenever I save a file and look for the file path to something, its been a number instead of my name. So it looks like C: > Users > 46374> etc.. is there a way to change it to my actual name instead of this? submitted by /u/braaan92 [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD: GEEK SQUAD said they fixed it! LIES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: GEEK SQUAD said they fixed it! LIES: All sorts of programs are crashing. I go to game and it crashes Computer freezes only way to get it back is to turn it off. Mobo is a msi z390 a pro Ram gskill trident z rgb 3000mhz 16gb Hard drive 1tb western digital 1 year old 1tb ssd Samsung Psu Corsair rm 850w CPU i5...
  9. How do I change my users name.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my users name.: take it with this, The username is taken by the old owner. [img] Since I want to rename it, It doesn't let me edit it. I don't know if that will stick like that forever. 79248
  10. Best Buy's Geek Squad

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Buy's Geek Squad: I tested out Best Buy's geek squad a couple of days ago and put them to the test. Yes, i did! Why? Because I wanted to see if what I was hearing was true or not. I have been told they do NOT fully diagnose the problem and that they are just there to get your money. . . Well,...