Windows 10: How do I change my Wallpaper?

Discus and support How do I change my Wallpaper? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried updating my drivers I have reinstalled Windows10 I even bought a new monitor. It is still the same wallpaper pls help me. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rudyon, Jun 27, 2020.

1. /u/Rudyon Win User

How do I change my Wallpaper?

I have tried updating my drivers I have reinstalled Windows10 I even bought a new monitor. It is still the same wallpaper pls help me.

submitted by /u/Rudyon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rudyon, Jun 27, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Bruce SX Win User
    Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, Jun 27, 2020
  4. How do I change my Wallpaper?

How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I change my Wallpaper?

1. How do I change my Wallpaper? - Similar Threads - change Wallpaper

2. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  3. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  4. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  5. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  6. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  8. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  9. I cannot change my wallpaper at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change my wallpaper at all.: ASUS Flip 14 TP140UAProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableDevice ID - 3C881037-0325-4E26-877A-65017AD07F44 Product ID - 00342-41368-26683-AAOEM System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition: Windows...
  10. I cannot change my wallpaper at all.

I cannot change my wallpaper at all.: ASUS Flip 14 TP140UAProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableDevice ID - 3C881037-0325-4E26-877A-65017AD07F44 Product ID - 00342-41368-26683-AAOEM System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition: Windows...