Windows 10: How do i change ownership of my computer to my son?

Discus and support How do i change ownership of my computer to my son? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do i change ownership of my computer to my son? When he signs into the computer under his own passwords, he still sees all my activity.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by wordOX, Nov 27, 2020.

1. wordOX Win User

How do i change ownership of my computer to my son?

When he signs into the computer under his own passwords, he still sees all my activity.

:)

wordOX, Nov 27, 2020

2. change ownership of computer

I want to change the ownership of an ACER computer.

JAMESREED2, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Matman20 Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Ownership

My son installed Microsoft Windows 10 on my desktop computer, but is no longer living at home. If I try to change the ownership of the account it is changing his Microsoft account as well. How can I change the ownership without changing his Microsoft
    account?

Matman20, Nov 27, 2020
  4. MarthaZea Win User

change ownership of computer using windows 7

change ownership of computer using windows 7

MarthaZea, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. How do i change ownership of my computer to my son? - Similar Threads - change ownership computer

2. How do I change my computer password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change my computer password: How do I change my computer password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-computer-password/d1a2cdc2-8d95-46e9-9176-7ce661ee5508
  3. How can I change my sons email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change my sons email account: How can I change my sons email account associated with his gamertag that is on my family account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-sons-email-account/580c0aeb-5980-4039-ae9b-9abe0505a0fd
  4. How do I change my computer's device name?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my computer's device name?: I'm using my dad's old surface 5 and the device name is in all caps and it's annoying because my headphones have voice prompts so whenever they connect they read out the individual letters one by one submitted by /u/Noam_244 [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I change my Challenge Phrase for my login on my computer?

How do I change my Challenge Phrase for my login on my computer?: My sister decided to try and break into my laptop, and she got the PIN wrong several times. A challenge phrase popped up, and I have no clue what it is. Is there any way for me to remove and/or change the challenge phrase so I can use my PIN again? All answers help, serious...
  6. How do I change the account administrator from my son to myself?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the account administrator from my son to myself?: He set the computer up initially and set up himself as the administrator. I want to become the only administrator instead so that I can set up time limits that he cant change without my approval. Thanks for input!...
  7. How Do I Change My Computer Sign In Password

How Do I Change My Computer Sign In Password: How do I change the password I use to sign in to my computer ? Note that I am not referring to my MS account password - I have already changed than. I went to the Control Panel and selected User Accounts. From there I don't see anyway to change to computer sign in...
  8. How do I change the password for my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the password for my computer?: I would like to do away with the need to sign in to my computer each time I boot up. Can I make that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/how-do-i-change-the-password-for-my-computer/70c3967b-31e6-4e59-840a-d2f7975b8135
  9. How do I change this computer from me to my son !

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change this computer from me to my son !: How do I change this computer from me to my son ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-change-this-computer-from-me-to-my-son/d957f812-9d8b-4073-abfc-f5937e12b0d9
  10. How do I change the password on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the password on my computer?: i recently changed my password on one of my email accounts, but can't figure out how to change it on this computer, with Windows 10... seems like it would be easy, but i find no place to do it. * Moved from Insider * Original title: how do i change my password on an email...