Windows 10: how do I change password on netgear80 ?

Discus and support how do I change password on netgear80 ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change the password on my net gear 80 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrendaGillman1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. how do I change password on netgear80 ?

how do I change the password on my net gear 80 ?

:)

BrendaGillman1, Nov 30, 2018

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Nov 30, 2018
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Create your Microsoft Account Today

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 30, 2018
  4. how do I change password on netgear80 ?

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

how do I change password on netgear80 ?

1. how do I change password on netgear80 ? - Similar Threads - change password netgear80

2. How do I change the computer password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the computer password?: I use a computer to run an astrophotography mount via remote desktop connection. As you can see, the password on my computer has expired. I have tried everything that has come up on the web, e.g., ctrl/alt/end to bring up a change password screen but that does not do...
  3. How do I change the computer password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the computer password?: I use a computer to run an astrophotography mount via remote desktop connection. As you can see, the password on my computer has expired. I have tried everything that has come up on the web, e.g., ctrl/alt/end to bring up a change password screen but that does not do...
  4. How do I change my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my password?: I can change my local account password on my windows 10 machine, but not on my windows 11 machine. Why? The very same local account password that I use to login with just fine, windows says that password is wrong when I go to change it. How can this be, when I just signed in...
  5. How do I change Local password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change Local password?: I'm trying to log in to my Microsoft account on my PC. It is currently logged into my Local account. When I try to transition from local to Microsoft it asks for my Local account passwordI think. Could be Microsoft. Some clarity here would also help.Could someone please...
  6. How do I change my password ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my password ?: I forgot my password how do I find it ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-password/33a855d6-bc4a-4566-a8b2-b8017c03e915
  7. How do I change my password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my password?: I forgot my password, how do I put in a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-password/84ca6441-236e-48cf-a4a9-0745e60c1cdd
  8. How do I change users password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change users password?: My desktop machine had been working OK for several hours. I went to make a cup of tea, and when I came back it was rebooting. An hour later it was still rebooting so I switched it off and on again. That time it rebooted OK. I tried to log in as Admin and got the message "the...
  9. how do i change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i change my password: how do I change my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-change-my-password/1db110d7-edff-4605-8ad9-038d5f9d05b8"
  10. How do I change W10 password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change W10 password: If I start up my PC or bring it back to life after using 'sleep' it course asks for my password, and it works fine. However ... how do I change this. I tried following online instructions Start > settings > accounts > sign-in options then click on Password > change...