Windows 10: How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

Discus and support How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Atomocchi, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Atomocchi Win User

How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed.

:)

Atomocchi, Oct 11, 2021

2. audio speed up and pitch change

since installing i installed windows 10 if i have my computer on for a while the audio seems to speed up and change pitch even on sites like youtube. since i record a lot of audio to my computer this is a serious problem ..is there any way to fix this?

ChristopherHexom, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ?

No, VLC and the other players recommended above process the audio to lower its pitch in proportion to the increased speed of the video. No 'Chipmunk' effect, the net effect is that you hear the audio at its original pitch - but faster. Music is OK, at 2x but it gets difficult to take in the sense of speech heard at twice it's normal rate.

4. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

changing print to a smaller pitch

changing pitch size from big to small

klingron(2), Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

1. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch - Similar Threads - change pitch computer

2. Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11: I have Windows 11. I want to change the pitch of my karaoke songs to fit my range. I know Windows 10 allows you to do this, but I don't see it in Windows 11. How do I do this?...
  3. Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11: I have Windows 11. I want to change the pitch of my karaoke songs to fit my range. I know Windows 10 allows you to do this, but I don't see it in Windows 11. How do I do this?...
  4. Lower audio pitch

Lower audio pitch: My computer audio's been at a lower pitch across all playback devices. I've tried updating my audio drivers and troubleshooting audio, both did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-audio-pitch/39df58be-5f04-45df-87a0-cde040bdbf75
  5. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower audio pitch: My computer audio's been at a lower pitch across all playback devices. I've tried updating my audio drivers and troubleshooting audio, both did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-audio-pitch/39df58be-5f04-45df-87a0-cde040bdbf75
  6. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the pitch of the sound output?: I want to change the pitch of audio that gets streamed from YouTube Music on my Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet. Is there a way to accomplish this via the Windows 10 operating system? As in, can you change the pitch of any outputed Windows sound, which would invariably include...
  8. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

How do I change the pitch of the sound output?: I want to change the pitch of audio that gets streamed from YouTube Music on my Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet. Is there a way to accomplish this via the Windows 10 operating system? As in, can you change the pitch of any outputed Windows sound, which would invariably include...
  9. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....
  10. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....