Windows 10: how do i change sound from stereo to mono playback

Discus and support how do i change sound from stereo to mono playback in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change sound from stereo to mono playback. I am deaf in one ear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardJensen6, Apr 13, 2021.

1. how do i change sound from stereo to mono playback

How do I change sound from stereo to mono playback. I am deaf in one ear.

:)

RichardJensen6, Apr 13, 2021

2. System sounds are in mono and I want it stereo

Hey Raniel,

Neither of these worked either.

It's very weird to explain. The sound I hear is on stereo but every time I record with any software the sound will playback in mono. So something in windows is making the sound output for the recording in mono if that makes sense.

MatthewT_121, Apr 13, 2021
  3. taudilee Win User
    lumia 920 popup sound and mono playback

Hi, I could not find related information but the issue I have been experiencing is annoying. I plugged my 920 to car through aux cable. At the beginning the playback was ok until something interrupt the playback such as a notification sound then it
    started popup noise. Also When I listened music through earphone it was stereo sound at the beginning then it only had mono output when again something interrupt the sound. I have to reset the phone then it was normal again.

Is there some setting could prevent this or this sounds like a bug. The device has all latest updates

Thanks for your infor

taudilee, Apr 13, 2021
  4. nj15 Win User

how do i change sound from stereo to mono playback

Nokia 225 FM Radio Mono Mode Only?

Tronie,

Stereo FM playback is the default mode when using a stereo headphone. No option to change that.

The phone will play on mono sound when it is set on loudspeaker mode.

Thema:

how do i change sound from stereo to mono playback

1. how do i change sound from stereo to mono playback - Similar Threads - change sound stereo

2. Sound changes from stereo to mono when entering a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound changes from stereo to mono when entering a game: Hello thereI have experienced that when I enter a game e.g. Counter-strike the sound change from stereo to mono. I am aware of all the typical fixes such as setting sound from mono to stereo in audio settings. It isnt working. I was wondering if I can force audio to play as...
  3. Sound changes from stereo to mono when entering a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound changes from stereo to mono when entering a game: Hello thereI have experienced that when I enter a game e.g. Counter-strike the sound change from stereo to mono. I am aware of all the typical fixes such as setting sound from mono to stereo in audio settings. It isnt working. I was wondering if I can force audio to play as...
  4. Sound changes from stereo to mono when entering a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. From stereo to mono all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From stereo to mono all of a sudden: Hi,I have a kz zsn pro headphones that I've been using from months in my front audio port. No problem at all, but, all of a sudden, it turned from mono to stereo over the night.How can I fix this?...
  6. From stereo to mono all of a sudden

From stereo to mono all of a sudden: Hi,I have a kz zsn pro headphones that I've been using from months in my front audio port. No problem at all, but, all of a sudden, it turned from mono to stereo over the night.How can I fix this?...
  7. From stereo to mono all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. mono sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mono sound: hey there, when I load up a game, Apex, cod, New World. ect. My audio changes. I can tell do to the fact that i am always listening to Spotify! Seems like it is mono Sound, making it very hard to game though. Can't tell which direction Anyone is. If i am lucky enough to hear...
  9. mono sound

mono sound: hey there, when I load up a game, Apex, cod, New World. ect. My audio changes. I can tell do to the fact that i am always listening to Spotify! Seems like it is mono Sound, making it very hard to game though. Can't tell which direction Anyone is. If i am lucky enough to hear...
  10. System sounds are in mono and I want it stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    System sounds are in mono and I want it stereo: Hello, I have tried Uninstalling my sound driver, updating my sound driver, I made sure the mono box wasn't on and the system sounds still play in mono....