Windows 10: How do I change the admin on my laptop

Discus and support How do I change the admin on my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the Admin on my laptop to someone else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pam_893, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Pam_893 Win User

How do I change the admin on my laptop

How do I change the Admin on my laptop to someone else

:)

Pam_893, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 20, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I change the admin on my laptop - Similar Threads - change admin laptop

2. unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?: I got this lenovo laptop 3 months ago and there is this account on the laptop called "speeder solutions" and it is set to administrator and i'm not, now I cannot download anything since it keeps asking me for the pin of "speeder solutions". at first i tried to reset the...
  3. unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?: I got this lenovo laptop 3 months ago and there is this account on the laptop called "speeder solutions" and it is set to administrator and i'm not, now I cannot download anything since it keeps asking me for the pin of "speeder solutions". at first i tried to reset the...
  4. How do i change my Admin Account without losing all my personalization or changing to a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i change my Admin Account without losing all my personalization or changing to a...: - Change primary account/user sign in without losing any information or switching to or creating a "separate user" on windows.- I just want to change the account to my active one not the one from over a decade ago which I am not even sure how it became the primary admin....
  5. How do i change my Admin Account without losing all my personalization or changing to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my Admin Account without losing all my personalization or changing to a...: - Change primary account/user sign in without losing any information or switching to or creating a "separate user" on windows.- I just want to change the account to my active one not the one from over a decade ago which I am not even sure how it became the primary admin....
  6. How do I change into admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change into admin?: I’m trying to make some changes but the user account control always stops me from doing anything and every time i sign in the same message: the requested operation requires evaluation. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. How do I change into admin?

How do I change into admin?: I’m trying to make some changes but the user account control always stops me from doing anything and every time i sign in the same message: the requested operation requires evaluation. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. How do I change the name of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the name of my laptop?: I want to change the technical name of my laptop to something more personal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-name-of-my-laptop/54dc47d6-1cec-409c-a15f-a4c9758c490c
  9. How do I change the name of my laptop?

How do I change the name of my laptop?: I want to change the technical name of my laptop to something more personal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-name-of-my-laptop/54dc47d6-1cec-409c-a15f-a4c9758c490c
  10. How do I change the Admin on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the Admin on my desktop?: Hello all, for some reason my son is the Admin on my computer. When you go to "your info" his name and account is right there. I have no idea how this happened. Is there anyway to change it? Ice already made a new account and gave it admin. Ive gone to control panel as well...