Windows 10: How do I change the administrator on my 2019 Microsoft Surface laptop?

Discus and support How do I change the administrator on my 2019 Microsoft Surface laptop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here is my problem: I've looked at tutorials to follow the instructions on how to change the administrator on my new laptop. I just purchased the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jessica_Clarke, Jun 6, 2019.

1. How do I change the administrator on my 2019 Microsoft Surface laptop?

Here is my problem:

I've looked at tutorials to follow the instructions on how to change the administrator on my new laptop. I just purchased the new windows surface, which obviously runs on a windows 10 home edition operating system. However, after trying these options, I can not access the gpedit or find the policy section at all. Windows 10 instructions do not work. Does anyone have instructions for the windows surface?

Thank you.

:)

Jessica_Clarke, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, How do I change the administrator on my 2019 Microsoft Surface laptop? :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Fig3D Win User

How do I change the administrator on my 2019 Microsoft Surface laptop?

How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6

When I launch Zbrush 2019, on Surface Pro 6

"the application has failed to start because its side-by side- configuration is incorrect"

I've tried using various Administrator Command Prompts, but no success.

Any other suggestions, please?

I only got the Surface yesterday to exclusively use Zbrush ... Aaaaagh!

Help!

Fig3D, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I change the administrator on my 2019 Microsoft Surface laptop?

1. How do I change the administrator on my 2019 Microsoft Surface laptop? - Similar Threads - change administrator 2019

2. How do I change my account to administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my account to administrator?: I’m on windows 11 and can’t find the change account type setting. There’s no family & other users setting so I’m unsure what to do as I’m trying to allow third party apps on my laptop....
  3. how do I change administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change administrator: how do i change administrator? I am giving this computer to my husband. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrator/86359034-2b6e-4723-b868-d69654d14424
  4. how do I change administrator

how do I change administrator: how do i change administrator? I am giving this computer to my husband. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrator/86359034-2b6e-4723-b868-d69654d14424
  5. How do I change the administrator on my computer.

How do I change the administrator on my computer.: I recently purchased a computer for my daughter and set it up using my Microsoft account and now we want to add her as an administrator and remove me. Thank you...
  6. How do I change the administrator of my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the administrator of my computer?: My granddaughter, Tatum Braxton set my computer up as though it was her private laptop when in actuality it belongs to me, Lonna Clark Braxton. How do I change the administrator for billing & ownerrship purposes?...
  7. how do I change Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change Administrator: how do i change administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrator/0606fe5d-08d3-4a48-af2c-6489594604af
  8. How do I change administrator on this laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change administrator on this laptop?: Split from this thread. how do I change administrator on this ProBook s series. administrator passed away gave this laptop to me but cannot change from owner guest to administrator?...
  9. How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6: When I launch Zbrush 2019, on Surface Pro 6 "the application has failed to start because its side-by side- configuration is incorrect" I've tried using various Administrator Command Prompts, but no success. Any other suggestions, please? I only got the Surface...
  10. How do I change administrators

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change administrators: How do I change the administrator on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrators/529cdaa9-8a60-4a6b-ae23-9318629ccd41

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i change the administrator on my surface