Windows 10: How do I change the alarms app back to the original look?

Discus and support How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? I'm not used to this which makes it look disgusting. [ATTACH] I blame version 2004, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Logan Developer, Feb 28, 2021.

1. How do I change the alarms app back to the original look?

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? I'm not used to this which makes it look disgusting.

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? 9830234c-b973-4bbb-9990-66f3985ba6c7?upload=true.png

I blame version 2004, and I didn't even upgrade to version 2004. My 1903 PC just upgraded to 2004 on it's own.

:)

Logan Developer, Feb 28, 2021

2. The Alarms & Clock app night shadow does not update

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing with the Windows Alarms & Clock app can occur due to several reasons, such as, incorrect date, time, & regional settings, corrupted app files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start? Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Looking for Special Kind of Alarm App for Windows 10

Hi,

The pre-installed Alarms & Clock application in Windows 10 works like other traditional alarm apps. If you'll set an alarm using the pre-installed alarm app, a small message box will appear at the lower left part of your screen and the computer will play
    the alarm sound.

However, you can modify how Alarms & Clock application notifies you. You can disable the sound when the alarm arrives and enable the notification message. To do so, follow these steps:

• Using Search, type alarm.
    • On the search results, select Alarms & Clock (Trusted Windows Store app).
    • Set an alarm by clicking the + icon.

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? 0a0ee563-17a0-4d7d-99ff-04fad4ad7800?upload=true.png

• Once done, click on the three dots icon and then select Notification settings.

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? 37314c52-17f5-42bc-96a4-2ac882ab543b?upload=true.png

• In Notifications & actions window under Get notifications from these senders, look for Alarms & Clock and then click on it.
    • In Alarms & Clock window, make sure that the options for Notifications, Show notification banners and Show notifications in action center are enabled.

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? 6693dbe3-3d26-4be5-823c-305f33e8144b?upload=true.png
    • Once the alarm arrives, it will not play a sound and you'll get a notification message like this, regardless of what activity you are doing on your computer.

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? d9c6eb31-5ab3-465b-8920-4c131c01eb54?upload=true.png

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Feb 28, 2021
  4. How do I change the alarms app back to the original look?

Alarms app notifications turned on, but alarm won't sound, even while I'm using my laptop

Hi Roger,

Let's make your Alarms & Clock App work normally again.

You can follow these methods to troubleshoot your Alarms & Clock App:

Method 1 - Reinstall the Alarms & Clock App from the Windows Store.

• Press the Windows + I keys from the keyboard to launch
      Settings.
    • Click Settings, then choose Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Locate and click the Alarms & Clock App.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Reinstall the Alarms & Clock App from the Windows Store by searching, "Windows Alarms & Clock" in the search bar.

Method 2 - Reset the Alarms & Clock App.

• Follow the step numbers 1-3 from Method 1.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

Let us know what happens after following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps for your
    Alarms & Clock App.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

How do I change the alarms app back to the original look?

1. How do I change the alarms app back to the original look? - Similar Threads - change alarms app

2. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  3. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  4. How do I change it back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change it back: [ATTACH] How to i change my Microsoft photo app on my Windows 10 back to how it was I hate the new update try to save and copy and to the put doesn't the image in the folder is was originally in and iv look i cart change is it so frustrating The image is the version i...
  5. How do I change a file back to it's original state?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change a file back to it's original state?: So I was messing around with some json files when I accidently made them open with notepad 1st image. How can I turn them back to normal so they don't open with a app. 2nd image...
  6. How do I change the look of Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the look of Windows?: Long story short, my laptop got wiped of everything and windows 10 home was installed. The look is different and I'm trying to change it back to normal. Everything is black. The icons are all black when before they had color on them the taskbar is different as well....
  7. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/146nmj02nrx51.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=773e0f198a49855eaf614ebc455f60b99ef93b14 How do I remove the "Notifications will only show if the PC is awake. Learn more" reminder? I've already set my laptop to never sleep while on...
  8. How do I change a file back to it's original form?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change a file back to it's original form?: I tried to use a file that's supposed to be kept as a file, but accidently ran it using internet explorer. How do I change it back to just being a file? (this probably makes no sense because I know absolutely nothing about computers, so please be descriptive with the answer)...
  9. How do I change my .package file back to what it was originally.

How do I change my .package file back to what it was originally.: If anyone can help me it would be amazing. So what happened is I was downloading cc for sims 4, I accidentally pressed open with and it turned my .package files into the Internet Explorer picture, I can't change it back and I have searched various websites and youtube videos,...
  10. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?: how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went very small....