Windows 10: How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't remember how I changed the image on the app, so I need to do it again since it is NOT Christmas!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DottyRtx83, Jun 9, 2023.

1. How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

I can't remember how I changed the image on the app, so I need to do it again since it is NOT Christmas!

:)

DottyRtx83, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

1. How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change appearance mail

2. How do I revert to the Mail for Windows 10 app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I revert to the Mail for Windows 10 app?: The new app is unnecessarily bloated. I would estimate it takes roughly 3x longer to load. I have reset my windows installation a few days ago and was presented with the option to try the new app; one post mentioned a button at the top to revert, but that is now outdated, and...
  3. How do I revert to the Mail for Windows 10 app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I revert to the Mail for Windows 10 app?: The new app is unnecessarily bloated. I would estimate it takes roughly 3x longer to load. I have reset my windows installation a few days ago and was presented with the option to try the new app; one post mentioned a button at the top to revert, but that is now outdated, and...
  4. How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?: I can't remember how I changed the image on the app, so I need to do it again since it is NOT Christmas! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-appearance-of-the-mail-app-on/24cab676-3dec-48a6-96ba-f5ae0f248751
  5. How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?: I can't remember how I changed the image on the app, so I need to do it again since it is NOT Christmas! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-appearance-of-the-mail-app-on/24cab676-3dec-48a6-96ba-f5ae0f248751
  6. How do I change the Mail App Display Name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the Mail App Display Name?: I have been trying to change the Mail app display name on Windows 11. All other recommendations given to me said to open Manage Account, Select the Account, then open "Sync Settings" for the account I want to change. However when I follow that, the options available on my...
  7. How do I change the Mail App Display Name?

How do I change the Mail App Display Name?: I have been trying to change the Mail app display name on Windows 11. All other recommendations given to me said to open Manage Account, Select the Account, then open "Sync Settings" for the account I want to change. However when I follow that, the options available on my...
  8. how do I change app settings in the default Windows 10 mail app?

how do I change app settings in the default Windows 10 mail app?: I used to be able to change settings for this app but now the little cog wheel has disappeared and I can't find any other way to enter into the apps options. Note: I am not talking about Outlook....
  9. how do you change the default mail app from windows 10 mail to outlook?

how do you change the default mail app from windows 10 mail to outlook?: One of your answers is to change the default mail app from Windows 10 mail to outlook. No way to find out how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-mail-app-from/f7bcfcf6-b2d0-4e2a-a822-018d8cc57dfc
  10. How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App: If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list. You could also set which email alias...