Windows 10: How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

Discus and support How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps? in Cortana to solve the problem; "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TheOtherMathGuy, Dec 20, 2021.

1. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

"Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG

:)

TheOtherMathGuy, Dec 20, 2021
  2. rezpower Win User

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Dec 20, 2021
  3. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 20, 2021
  4. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

1. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps? - Similar Threads - change apps listed

2. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  3. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  4. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I add desktops apps to the list of apps in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add desktops apps to the list of apps in settings: I cannot use my external microphone with many of my desktop apps that do not show as installed apps in settings, and I cannot find a way to add more apps to the default list....
  6. How do I add desktops apps to the list of apps in settings

How do I add desktops apps to the list of apps in settings: I cannot use my external microphone with many of my desktop apps that do not show as installed apps in settings, and I cannot find a way to add more apps to the default list....
  7. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?: "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG...
  8. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?: "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG...
  9. How Do I Remove All Apps List?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Remove All Apps List?: So, As you can see in the video... I want to clean up the start menu but this \"thing\" is quite annoying me... I am so close to giving up on getting rid of it... I have tried to look on YouTube for something that works but nadda. So now I am asking Reddit... Open to...
  10. How do I repair apps in the notification list

How do I repair apps in the notification list: Under System - Notifications & actions - Show notifications from these apps I have three entries that have no symbol and a strange looking name. [img] I noticed these strange looking apps after the Anniversary update. I think the Insider Hub and Windows Feedback...