Windows 10: How do I change the audio track output?

Discus and support How do I change the audio track output? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed Melodyne and now nothing will play sound. I looked on some forums and one guy said all audio track outputs had been changed to “none” when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheLonelyIdiots, Nov 17, 2020.

1. How do I change the audio track output?

I installed Melodyne and now nothing will play sound. I looked on some forums and one guy said all audio track outputs had been changed to “none” when he installed it. I’m freaking out here because I have class in the morning. Is there any way to change the audio track output?

submitted by /u/TheLonelyIdiots
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheLonelyIdiots, Nov 17, 2020

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 17, 2020
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How do I change the audio track output?

HDMI audio output to Sony TV

Hi,

One possible reason why your HDMI audio output was not working due to outdated drivers. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to connect your computer to your TV?
    • Have you tried updating your HDMI audio driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the audio track output?

1. How do I change the audio track output? - Similar Threads - change audio track

2. how do I set output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I set output audio as input audio?: maybe a dumb question but I wonder if I can use digital output on my motherboard as input? I want to connect my xbox 360 to digital output with optical cable and make the sound go out through PC speakers connected to 3.5 jack. is it possible?...
  3. how do I set output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I set output audio as input audio?: maybe a dumb question but I wonder if I can use digital output on my motherboard as input? I want to connect my xbox 360 to digital output with optical cable and make the sound go out through PC speakers connected to 3.5 jack. is it possible?...
  4. how do I set output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?

How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?: I have a pair of earbuds synced to my PC, however I can't figure out how to change my audio output to the earbuds. They do not show up as an option in the system tray, in sound settings, or manage audio devices. Every time I want to use them I have to remove them from my PC's...
  6. How do I set the output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set the output audio as input audio?: I want to set the output audio as input audio, which means that the "microphone" or the audio input picks up exactly the same audio as what the pc itself outputs. On my Win10 computer I managed to do this by setting "Stereo Mix" as the input device instead of "Microphone"....
  7. How do I set the output audio as input audio?

How do I set the output audio as input audio?: I want to set the output audio as input audio, which means that the "microphone" or the audio input picks up exactly the same audio as what the pc itself outputs. On my Win10 computer I managed to do this by setting "Stereo Mix" as the input device instead of "Microphone"....
  8. How do I separate 2 audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I separate 2 audio outputs?: I have an asus z370-E gaming motherboard that has outputs for speakers at the back. I put plugged in my headphones at the back and plugged my speakers into the front of the case. The problem is that instead of them being 2 different audio outputs it detects them like 1 and...
  9. How do I prevent new applications from changing the audio output?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent new applications from changing the audio output?: If I open a certain program sometimes it changes from like default output of headphones to a different non desired output and I have to manually set it back. It's annoying when this happens everyday a number of times. is there a solution>? submitted by /u/SorryToSay...
  10. How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?: I've got a really funky setup. Basically XBOX One (HDMI to HDMI)/ Computer (HDMI to HDMI) to Receiver (supports 4K passthrough) to Monitor (via HDMI) I also have my computer plugged directly into my monitor via DisplayPort. I want to be able to hear my XBOX One through...