Windows 10: How do I change the background to default

Discus and support How do I change the background to default in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to I change the background display to default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carol-AnneTrier, Jan 1, 2021.

1. How do I change the background to default

how to I change the background display to default

:)

Carol-AnneTrier, Jan 1, 2021

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 1, 2021
  3. How to change the screen background settings in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the background to the original.

• Type Themes and related settings in search bar. And click on that.

• Go to Themes.

• Under Windows default Themes select the back ground close the window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 1, 2021
  4. How do I change the background to default

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

How do I change the background to default

1. How do I change the background to default - Similar Threads - change background default

2. How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?: I think Microsoft Journal is great and I use it regularly with my students. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/journal/I'm a science teacher, and my preferred paper style is graph paper. You can click the 3 dots and change the background see below but the default...
  3. How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?: I think Microsoft Journal is great and I use it regularly with my students. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/journal/I'm a science teacher, and my preferred paper style is graph paper. You can click the 3 dots and change the background see below but the default...
  4. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the default pointer?: I have currently modified how my mouse pointer looks though every time i restart/shutdown this pc the pointer changes to the Microsoft default, I'd had to change the pointer to the one i set every time it starts up, is there a setting to change this or is this non-changeable?...
  5. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change the default pointer?: I have currently modified how my mouse pointer looks though every time i restart/shutdown this pc the pointer changes to the Microsoft default, I'd had to change the pointer to the one i set every time it starts up, is there a setting to change this or is this non-changeable?...
  6. How do I change this to the default display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change this to the default display?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mynameisjake7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdzmn3/how_do_i_change_this_to_the_default_display/
  7. How do I change the default icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the default icons?: Just wondering how and if I can change the default icons in windows and if there is anything I could use to do so thanks submitted by /u/HuNtEd_10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e09jfh/how_do_i_change_the_default_icons/
  8. How do I change a default app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change a default app?: I accidentally did the default of .jar files as "Notepad", when I don't want any default app. How do I set it to no default at all? [ATTACH] When I click on it, this shows:[ATTACH] And when I click "Look for an app in the Store", it doesn't show an option to set no...
  9. how do I change default scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I change default scanner: how to I reset default scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-default-scanner/c43bb6a7-b28d-43a5-a810-a4431723be04
  10. Need to Change Default Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to Change Default Background: Good Evening All, Windows 10 just upgraded itself to TH-2. One of the annoying things since I have upgraded to WIn-10 was that I have no control over that default white background for everything. It really hurts my eyes. Can someone give me a registry hack, or a tool...