Windows 10: How do I change the charging mode?

Discus and support How do I change the charging mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this setting exists; it has a few options and the one I chose was that my battery would stop charging at 60% because it's always plugged in. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IvyWang3, Jun 29, 2020.

1. IvyWang3 Win User

How do I change the charging mode?

I know this setting exists; it has a few options and the one I chose was that my battery would stop charging at 60% because it's always plugged in. Now I want to change it but I can't. Every time I plug my laptop in, a notification pops up saying that this is my current charging mode and click on the notif to change it. But clicking on it does nothing, no settings window pops up. I also can't find this option in settings to change it; it's not in power/sleep nor battery settings. I have an ASUS laptop btw

:)

IvyWang3, Jun 29, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Bruce SX Win User
    Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I change the charging mode? - Similar Threads - change charging mode

2. How do I change default mode in bios?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change default mode in bios?: I went into BIOS and i believe i accidentally selected 'restore defaults settings'. the computer, hp , came with windows 10, which i upgraded to windows 11. After restarting the computer, it now boots as windows 10 and my SSD pc is not showing up. The computer is working very...
  3. How do I change default mode in bios?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change default mode in bios?: I went into BIOS and i believe i accidentally selected 'restore defaults settings'. the computer, hp , came with windows 10, which i upgraded to windows 11. After restarting the computer, it now boots as windows 10 and my SSD pc is not showing up. The computer is working very...
  4. How do I dispute a charge

How do I dispute a charge: I tried to dispute a charge on my account. however, I do not have that card anymore. So I do not know the security code. how do I get this charge removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-dispute-a-charge/564a1eaa-daf0-455d-841f-d29b5b2e870d
  5. how do I investigate a charge

how do I investigate a charge: My credit card is being charge $8.25 monthly by Microsoft. I have a couple MS accounts, but I have looked at all of them and I don't see the source of this charge. Is there a way to track down a charge using the credit card that is being charged? Thanks,Randall C Thomas...
  6. how do I investigate a charge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I investigate a charge: My credit card is being charge $8.25 monthly by Microsoft. I have a couple MS accounts, but I have looked at all of them and I don't see the source of this charge. Is there a way to track down a charge using the credit card that is being charged? Thanks,Randall C Thomas...
  7. How do i change that to dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  8. How do i change that to dark mode?

How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  9. How do I change Safe Mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change Safe Mode.: How do i change Safe Mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-safe-mode/e15d7111-87ae-4342-832e-9e4166ed8a12
  10. How do I change mode of individual apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change mode of individual apps?: I've found the option to toggle default app mode but can't find where to change individual apps. [ATTACH] Light mode looks terrible with my background & color scheme and dark mode on everything but the Taskbar looks bad. I don't understand why windows updates keeps making...