Windows 10: how do I change the color of my desk top & email

Discus and support how do I change the color of my desk top & email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change the color of my desk top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by my friends plus 2 dogs, May 8, 2019.

1. how do I change the color of my desk top & email

how do i change the color of my desk top

:)

my friends plus 2 dogs, May 8, 2019

2. desk top colors

How do I return to the original desk top colors?

williamdoyle3, May 8, 2019
  3. desk top has lost all color only opens in black and white

desk top has lost all color only opens in black and white

subtlefemlt, May 8, 2019
  4. how do I change the color of my desk top & email

change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, May 8, 2019
Thema:

how do I change the color of my desk top & email

1. how do I change the color of my desk top & email - Similar Threads - change color desk

2. Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top: I am Having issues with my icons changing in sizes, it started about 2 weeks ago.I have gone though all my Display settings an nothing that i try is working. I have tried Icon Viewer App to try an see if that will work. Nope.I have gone in to the properties folder on all the...
  3. Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top: I am Having issues with my icons changing in sizes, it started about 2 weeks ago.I have gone though all my Display settings an nothing that i try is working. I have tried Icon Viewer App to try an see if that will work. Nope.I have gone in to the properties folder on all the...
  4. Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  6. desk top change

desk top change: how to get back my previous desk top back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-change/6d4c3d56-f83c-4425-ac72-449981fc58b8
  7. Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change

Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change: Hello, Since the recent Windows 10 feature update 1903, all of a sudden the Fonts on the desktop has become rather invisible or not discernable. The present font colour is white. I would want to change the font colour to black for easy identification and reading. Don't...
  8. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  9. How do I get a CD to start on my desk top

How do I get a CD to start on my desk top: How do I get a CD to start on my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/how-do-i-get-a-cd-to-start-on-my-desk-top/2e23b26b-32b4-47fc-b89f-bc54d5057f86
  10. how do I save a document on the desk top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I save a document on the desk top?: My computers do not seem to recognize this document to be saved. It appears everything is only being excepted to the cloud....