Windows 10: How do I change the color of the font

Discus and support How do I change the color of the font in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to change the color of my font to black, How do I do it ? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiaMunoz1, Oct 1, 2020.

1. MiaMunoz1 Win User

How do I change the color of the font

I need to change the color of my font to black, How do I do it ?

Thank you

:)

MiaMunoz1, Oct 1, 2020

2. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 1, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Oct 1, 2020
  4. How do I change the color of the font

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the color of the font

1. How do I change the color of the font - Similar Threads - change color font

2. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  3. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  4. How to change font color to black?

How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  5. How do I change the font color on my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font color on my desktop icons?: When I got to my computer today, the font color on my icons had changed from black to white. I have a colorful background and I cannot read them anymore. I have a feeling that there may have been a Microsoft 365 update and perhaps that caused it. I tried lightening my...
  6. How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC.

How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC.: Where do I go to make changes to FONT COLOR BOLD, ETC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-changes-to-font-color-bold-etc/8fc5f81a-f1ed-4efa-b2d1-703f5fb80a4d
  7. How can I change font color?

How can I change font color?: I use a Dell laptop running windows 10 and the font looks light blue. I prefer it in black. How can I change the color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-font-color/b363f9a2-9c5c-4fcd-a7b7-54c0a94201a6
  8. How do I change the font color on desktop? It's hard to read.

How do I change the font color on desktop? It's hard to read.: I have changed the icons and background color on desktop but I still have a hard time reading the writing below the icons. How can I change the font colors and make them bold?...
  9. How do I change the Font Color of my Icons?

How do I change the Font Color of my Icons?: For some reason, each time I boot up my computer it automatically changes my Icons font color to black instead of white. I have to manually change back to white each time. So can someone tell me why it is doing this and what I need to do to fix it? Acer Aspire XC603G...
  10. How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10

How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10: How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10. I would like to change the font to a color other than White or Black. 85718