Windows 10: How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

Discus and support How do I change the colors in the Taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf 117589 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nisko, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf

:)

Nisko, Sep 10, 2018

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Color change in taskbar

Hello pranayvarma,

Just to verify, have you tried changing the color of your taskbar via settings? If so, try it out and check if the color would remain inconsistent. Here are the steps:

• Launch the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click the Colors tab.
    • Uncheck the Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    • Set Transparency effects to Off.
    • Under Show accent color on the following surfaces, put a check on
      Start, taskbar, and action center.
    • Pick a color that you want.
    • Restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Sep 10, 2018
  4. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

1. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar? - Similar Threads - change colors Taskbar

2. How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?: I am not looking for accessibility options, looking to change the color of the time to any color I choose in Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-time-on-the/d36e784f-e504-4aec-90b5-55211c5cd451
  3. How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?: I am not looking for accessibility options, looking to change the color of the time to any color I choose in Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-time-on-the/d36e784f-e504-4aec-90b5-55211c5cd451
  4. How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?: At the top of my screen is my menu bar & at the bottom is my taskbar. How do I change the color of them? I'm running windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-if-my-taskbar-in-windows/5028ed9f-6cbe-4945-8d40-458f970a2fe0
  5. How to change color in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change color in taskbar?: So I was wanting to make my taskbar into white but suddenly it wouldn't let me do it. I'm on dell n4110 windows 10 1607 when I open the settings > personalization > colors and it didn't have the white color in it [ATTACH][ATTACH]can you help me? Thanks, Raffi...
  6. How do I change the color of my taskbar icons?

How do I change the color of my taskbar icons?: So right now my taskbar looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/o16pilI.png Is it possible to change the colors of the icons so its easier for my eyes? The white and grey doesn't go too well, and the time is black for some reason? 156835
  7. How do I change the color of my taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the color of my taskbar icons?: So right now my taskbar looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/o16pilI.png Is it possible to change the colors of the icons so its easier for my eyes? The white and grey doesn't go too well, and the time is black for some reason? 156835
  8. How to change taskbar color

How to change taskbar color: My taskbar is always grey. And no, when I click as indicated on Start > Settings > Personalization > Colors > I neither have the right to click on the Show accent color on the following surfaces nor on Select Start, taskbar, and action center. I am unable to change the...
  9. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?: Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf 117589
  10. How do I change the background color for the taskbar?

How do I change the background color for the taskbar?: In an old thread this question was asked and the response labeled "partially solved". I disagree; the advice given (to go to "personalization" and turn "show color on Start, Task bar, action center and title bar" to "on" and pick a color) does not change the background color...