Windows 10: How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

Discus and support How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cr4zyMonkeyBoy, Jan 10, 2019.

1. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

It just annoys me when i look at it. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar. bf1798aa-8e6c-4325-879d-bad71b008b26?upload=true.png

:)

Cr4zyMonkeyBoy, Jan 10, 2019
  2. BunnyJ Win User
    BunnyJ, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Task bar task colours

Why do different tasks on the task bar have different colours, and what do the colours mean?

JamesMcCarte, Jan 10, 2019
  4. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

Task Bar Clock

Hi all. Can the Task Bar Clock area be widened so that it shows the day as well as the week? I can change the height of the task bar and it shows then, but I wish to have the task bar as a single line. I think I have set the long date format correctly.
    Thank you.

MarkTouhig, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

1. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar. - Similar Threads - change colour clock

2. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application: Hello there! This Messenger app is actually just a shortcut or a chrome app you can say that I have created for my convineance but it looks ugly. I've tried going to Settings>Personalization>Colours and checking the Title bars and windows borders options uder show the accent...
  3. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application: Hello there! This Messenger app is actually just a shortcut or a chrome app you can say that I have created for my convineance but it looks ugly. I've tried going to Settings>Personalization>Colours and checking the Title bars and windows borders options uder show the accent...
  4. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing colours of the Task Bar

Changing colours of the Task Bar: I am trying to change the colour of my Taskbar etc but when I am on the Personalize/Colors screen the Start, taskbar, and action center" check box is gray which indicates that I can not check this box. What setting is controlling this check box?,...
  6. windows task bar colour change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows task bar colour change: I want to change windows task bar colour, when im changing all folders colours also changing.. . I want to change task bar colour only, Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-task-bar-colour-change/3031cbcd-3790-48f8-bb83-f6f0b5024daf
  7. task bar colour

task bar colour: The colour of my task bar has changed to grey and I can't get it back to black. 140956
  8. Colour change on Task Bar.

Colour change on Task Bar.: I updated my windows 10 yesterday and now my task bar has gone back to the 1990! I have googled instructions on how to change it but my Start, taskbar, and action center is not clickable. Any help apreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. Changing the task bar accent colour

Changing the task bar accent colour: After updating to build 1903, I'm trying to change the accent colour for the taskbar. There are 2 options under "Show the accent colour on the following surfaces". I can select the "Title bars and window borders" option OK but the "Start, taskbar and action centre" option...
  10. Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?: How do I get rid of clock 1 in task bar? I never intentionally added it. I woke this morning to insistent noise and can't turn off much less get rid of it. When I tried to click Off It just pops up in calendar. So tried to diamante in calendar format but can't find a way to...