Windows 10: How do i change the colour of the Log off/Shutdown/Restarting screen?

Discus and support How do i change the colour of the Log off/Shutdown/Restarting screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the title says, i want the log off screen colour to be different to my accent colour. 21719 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by markob53, Sep 7, 2015.

1. markob53 Win User

How do i change the colour of the Log off/Shutdown/Restarting screen?

As the title says, i want the log off screen colour to be different to my accent colour.

:)

markob53, Sep 7, 2015
  2. seanwrrlw Win User

how to change the colour of the network coverage symbol on nokia 8800 sirocco

does any1 now how to change the colour scheme on the nokia 8800 sirocco i.e the signal, battery bar colour etc... there does not seem to be an option to do so its sort of stuck on brown!! errr

seanwrrlw, Sep 7, 2015
  3. seanwrrlw Win User
    how to change the colour of the network coverage symbol on nokia 8800 sirocco

erm... thtere doesnt seem to be an option on my 8800 sirocco i have settings-- display... but then there isnt an option for colour schemes the only option to change anything to do with colour is the standby mode text

seanwrrlw, Sep 7, 2015
  4. Bullet100 Win User

Bullet100, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

1. How do i change the colour of the Log off/Shutdown/Restarting screen? - Similar Threads - change colour Log

2. How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?: Windows 10 Home, 20H2, build 19042.630 and MS Office Professional Plus 2016, v2011 (Build 13426.20274, Click-to-run), Current Channel. I am running both Windows and Office as a local account and not signed-in to online versions of either. All Office apps work fine but I...
  3. How Do I Change The Colour Of My Taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Change The Colour Of My Taskbar ?: After a recent Windows 10 update my Taskbar is white and I can't change it back to Navy Blue. The option 'Start, taskbar and action centre' is grayed out and not available. Can someone help ? 168520
  4. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing: I using windows 10 pro I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry What to do? Any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shutdownlog-onlog-off-is-not-hearing/228d2cab-0c3f-4cc7-a1ef-04fb92053f83
  5. Screen colour change

Screen colour change: Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks......
  6. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.: It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-clock-on-the/d0c08099-ed59-406c-a674-e657ece5897d
  7. Log Off/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Log Off/Shutdown: Our home W10 PC contains 4 user accounts. Three of the users log in then shutdown the PC when they have finished using the shutdown at the bottom left hand side of the screen. When I boot the PC and log in the other users accounts say that they are still logged in to the PC...
  8. Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?

Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?: I know how to change the colour of the log on screen but not the log off screen, any ideas? 31153
  9. Win 10 restart or shutdown doesn't log off

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 restart or shutdown doesn't log off: On my computer with Windows 10 OS, I sometimes saw strange messages saying that there is other user logged in when trying to shutdown or restart the computer. It turned out that Windows 10 preserves running programs in your account and does NOT log you off when you shutdown...
  10. screen changed colour

in Windows 10 Support
    screen changed colour: *Sad Please help an old man, when i scan a piece of paper from my printer it goes to my selected folder but when i open it all the background is black and not white any help plz 75489