Windows 10: How do I change the darkness if my printed pages

Discus and support How do I change the darkness if my printed pages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to get the print to come out darker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidmason1, Apr 5, 2021.

1. How do I change the darkness if my printed pages

I want to get the print to come out darker

:)

davidmason1, Apr 5, 2021

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How to get a Full page print out?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to get a full page print out. However, in order to help you in a better way, reply with the details requested below:

• What is the make and model of the printer?
    • Which application are you using to print?
    • Which build version of Windows are you using? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Ideally, we need to make changes to the margin of the page that we need to print, to get a full page print out.

We would suggest you to try changing the margin settings and check if that helps. You can go to the Printing Preferences and look for the Page Layout option, from there you should get the option to change the margins, try setting it to zero and see
    the results.

If your printer supports Borderless Printing, then you may want to check the Advanced Printer settings. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type control printers and click on
      OK.
    3. Now, right click on the Printer and select
      Printing preferences.
    4. Click on Advanced and check the option
      Borderless Printing.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Anna Bol Win User

How do I change the darkness if my printed pages

can not print from web page

Hello cyberorphan43,

This could be an issue when the Protected Mode is enabled for the Internet security zone of the web page. To better assist you, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to print?
    • Have you tried to use another browser and check if the same issue occurs?

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Update your drivers to the latest version

Outdated printer drivers can cause problems when printing from Internet Explorer, try updating to the latest driver for your printer. To do so, we suggest that you go to your device manufacturer’s website and check for the
    latest drivers for your printer.

Method 2: Try printing a webpage running Internet Explorer as an Administrator

Try printing a web page when running Internet Explorer as an Administrator. This can help determine if there is a permissions issue. Check if you are currently logged on as an administrator, then follow these steps to start
    Internet Explorer as an administrator:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows.
    • Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Method 3: Try printing after disabling Protected Mode

Try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options.
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

How do I change the darkness if my printed pages

1. How do I change the darkness if my printed pages - Similar Threads - change darkness printed

2. How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?: I followed your directions on how to print multiple photos on one page. Each time I right clicked on a command and went to the drop down, there was no "Print" option anywhere. I have Windows 11 V.23H2 Windows. The photos were downloaded from Facebook....
  3. How do i change that to dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  4. How do i change that to dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  5. How do I print a page that's on the internet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print a page that's on the internet?: How do I get a 'PRINT' icon or the 3 dots at the top right of the screen to show up? When I've opened a page on the internet, I can't print it because there's nothing to tap. I've tried resizing the page. Is there a print icon I can add to my taskbar?...
  6. How to print my page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to print my page: Hello, How can I print my page from fresh paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-my-page/4830db19-d74f-4973-86a5-72b738e99368
  7. Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hov2ga/moms_laptop_is_all_dark_how_do_i_change_it/
  8. How do I change my password on my opeing page?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my password on my opeing page?: How do I change my password on my opening page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-password-on-my-opeing-page/ae1e4d3a-5479-40ad-a380-d4798c2b6e6e
  9. how to change default page scale when printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change default page scale when printing: I often print using Powerpoint to output pages to their real physical size to make templates. To do this I have to uncheck the "scale to fit paper" each time I print a page. I have two HP laser printers and they both do the same thing. Is there a way to make the uncheck...
  10. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.: How do I copy a Web Page and Print it Out? 17912