Windows 10: How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?

Discus and support How do I change the date of birth for my child's account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2013 and should be... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TimSwan5, Feb 19, 2022.

1. TimSwan5 Win User

How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?

I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2013 and should be 2003.I have followed the instructions on this page:How to change a birth date on a Microsoft accountAs the account is set to 8 years old, the child is under the statutory age for my country.The steps above say to perform the following actions for a child under the age of consent:Using the adult Microsoft account, sign in to your account on family.microsoft.com.Choose the family member, select then Manage c

:)

TimSwan5, Feb 19, 2022

2. Change adult birth date to a childs birthdate.

If you set up an account with an adult birth date, then try to change it to a child's birth date, it will tell you you can't. I Changed my childs birth date to adult to access some things and now I
    want to change it back to child. I'm beyond frustrated. Please help me!

skinartsit, Feb 19, 2022
  3. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Feb 19, 2022
  4. faceplant Win User

How to change a childs date of birth

Then why has Microsoft written an article on how to change a child accounts date of birth?

faceplant, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I change the date of birth for my child's account? - Similar Threads - change date birth

2. How to change birth date of the child account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change birth date of the child account?: I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2011 which is should be 2002.I have followed the instructions on this page:How to change a birth date on a Microsoft accountAs the account is set to...
  3. How to change birth date of the child account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change birth date of the child account?: I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2011 which is should be 2002.I have followed the instructions on this page:How to change a birth date on a Microsoft accountAs the account is set to...
  4. How to change birth date of the child account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot change Date Of Birth of an child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change Date Of Birth of an child account: Hi there,I am trying to change the DOB of a child member account using the organizer account but system not allow me to change.Already tried to remove the family member and invite again several times, it works for one of my son's account, but not to the other child...
  6. Cannot change Date Of Birth of an child account

Cannot change Date Of Birth of an child account: Hi there,I am trying to change the DOB of a child member account using the organizer account but system not allow me to change.Already tried to remove the family member and invite again several times, it works for one of my son's account, but not to the other child...
  7. Cannot change birth date at child account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change birth date at child account.: HelloOnce i did create an microsoft account for my child. Accidentally i did choose wrong year of birth so she is underage. i didnt care about it untill Microsoft do some changes in policy privacy? and since then she cannot play multiplayer in Minecraft. As she is visible as...
  8. How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?

How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?: I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2013 and should be 2003.I have followed the instructions on this page:How to change a birth date on a Microsoft accountAs the account is set to 8...
  9. How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?: I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2013 and should be 2003.I have followed the instructions on this page:How to change a birth date on a Microsoft accountAs the account is set to 8...
  10. Change date of birth on child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change date of birth on child account: I am trying to change the date of birth on my child's account. I go to the family page "https://account.microsoft.com/family/?lang=en-US" and click on which goes to the page "https://account.live.com/mykids.aspx?mkt=en-US". When I click on either link on the page, it just...