Windows 10: How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?

Discus and support How do I change the date of birth in account personal info? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; During set up the date of birth was entered incorrectly and I cannot find an edit option which allows me to correct it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElizabethMerritt1, Mar 3, 2019.

1. How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?

During set up the date of birth was entered incorrectly and I cannot find an edit option which allows me to correct it.

:)

ElizabethMerritt1, Mar 3, 2019

2. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 3, 2019
  3. I cannot change the date of birth.

I would like to change my birth date in MS account. My birth address reflects an old date (2014...), possibly the registration date. It causes me issue, system requests parental help.

I cannot change the date of birth. When I am logged in and click on "Edit date of birth", I got the page "Edit country/region" (Personal info).

I tried with browsers Chrome and Firefox, using OS Windows 10 ENG 64bit.

PeterLaczko, Mar 3, 2019
  4. How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?

Change Date of Birth

Hi NinjaNed49,

To change the date of birth in your Microsoft account, we recommend following the steps given on this

link
    . Kindly click Your info and it will be automatically directed to your Microsoft profile.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to post a reply.

MaRoselle Cag, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?

1. How do I change the date of birth in account personal info? - Similar Threads - change date birth

2. how do i change the date of birth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change the date of birth: I can't change the date of birth on my microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-date-of-birth/7847586c-ded4-424b-8af1-5ce6b8be0127
  3. how do i change the date of birth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change the date of birth: I can't change the date of birth on my microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-date-of-birth/7847586c-ded4-424b-8af1-5ce6b8be0127
  4. how to change date of birth of an account hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change date of birth of an account hotmail: how to change date of birth of an account hotmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-date-of-birth-of-an-account-hotmail/83a550a6-ccb4-4b0d-8508-eb0c87870357
  5. How do I change my date of birth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my date of birth?: I accidentally put 2010 instead of 2000, and I can't seem to change it, it just says the date, nothing to change it or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-date-of-birth/cc2e9b5f-d110-4832-92ae-6ab0ef69b3b6
  6. How do I change my date of birth?

How do I change my date of birth?: I accidentally put 2010 instead of 2000, and I can't seem to change it, it just says the date, nothing to change it or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-date-of-birth/cc2e9b5f-d110-4832-92ae-6ab0ef69b3b6
  7. How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?: I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2013 and should be 2003.I have followed the instructions on this page:How to change a birth date on a Microsoft accountAs the account is set to 8...
  8. How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?

How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?: I am unable to change the date of birth of my child's account, which was entered incorrectly.The date of birth currently set is 2013 and should be 2003.I have followed the instructions on this page:How to change a birth date on a Microsoft accountAs the account is set to 8...
  9. How do I change the date of birth for my child's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to change birth date on microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change birth date on microsoft accounts: Hello,I was able to use windows and edge normal until several days ago, when some of my children changed my birth date to a minor, i.e. they set my birthday to be 2014.I went into my profile, but I could't change the date. I'm not a minor, I have children on my own and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change date of birth on microsoft account

2. change date of birth microsoft account

3. My date of birth is wrong on my mouth my Microsoft account

4. can you change the date of birth on a microsoft account,
  5. microsoft change date of birth,
  6. how to change date of birth in windows phone