Windows 10: How do I change the date on my Microsoft Photo Collections.

Discus and support How do I change the date on my Microsoft Photo Collections. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several Collections in my Microsoft Collections that show the year as 2027. I think this was a result of the date on my camera being wrong. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrahamDavidson1, Jun 12, 2020.

1. How do I change the date on my Microsoft Photo Collections.

I have several Collections in my Microsoft Collections that show the year as 2027. I think this was a result of the date on my camera being wrong. My problem is how can I change the dates to reflect the correct year ?

:)

GrahamDavidson1, Jun 12, 2020

2. changing the photo COLLECTION date ?

hi , can anybody help me with in simple terms please - I am scanning old photos onto my laptop and they pick up the scan date as they don't have a digital history. As such in the "Collection " they sit as the scan date order and I want them to sit when
    they were originally taken so they are in order. Can anyone advise me how I manually change the date for this to happen in the COLLECTION

(I have a reply from a similar question asked and it says open Window photo Gallery in All programs but I can't find this on my Laptop only the suggestion to down load it , should I have this ??)

Many thanks - Damian

DamianConlon, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Rohit_R Win User
    Can't change photo date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the file extension for the photos which are facing the issue?

It is possible that the Windows photos app has gone corrupted due to the involvement of third party websites/applications.

You can try to run app troubleshooter and check if that fixes the issue.

Refer to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Alternatively, you can try the following steps to change the date of the photos:

1. Select the file from the file explorer.
    2. Right click on it and click on Properties.
    3. In the image properties, click on the Details tab.
    4. Look for the section Origin>Date taken and click on the mentioned date.
    5. Edit the date accordingly and click on Apply and OK.
    Get back to us with the required detail to help you further.

Rohit Raina

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Rohit_R, Jun 12, 2020
  4. How do I change the date on my Microsoft Photo Collections.

Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the date on my Microsoft Photo Collections.

1. How do I change the date on my Microsoft Photo Collections. - Similar Threads - change date Microsoft

2. how do i change the date of birth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change the date of birth: I can't change the date of birth on my microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-date-of-birth/7847586c-ded4-424b-8af1-5ce6b8be0127
  3. Who do I change the "Date Created" on a photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who do I change the "Date Created" on a photo?: Who do I change the "Date Created" on a photo? I have not be able to edit this in the details window of the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-do-i-change-the-date-created-on-a-photo/d795d705-795f-47c0-bd84-0cea41b63c82
  4. Who do I change the "Date Created" on a photo?

Who do I change the "Date Created" on a photo?: Who do I change the "Date Created" on a photo? I have not be able to edit this in the details window of the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-do-i-change-the-date-created-on-a-photo/d795d705-795f-47c0-bd84-0cea41b63c82
  5. Who do I change the "Date Created" on a photo?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How do I change my date of birth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my date of birth?: I accidentally put 2010 instead of 2000, and I can't seem to change it, it just says the date, nothing to change it or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-date-of-birth/cc2e9b5f-d110-4832-92ae-6ab0ef69b3b6
  7. How do I change my date of birth?

How do I change my date of birth?: I accidentally put 2010 instead of 2000, and I can't seem to change it, it just says the date, nothing to change it or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-date-of-birth/cc2e9b5f-d110-4832-92ae-6ab0ef69b3b6
  8. How do I change my Date of Birth in my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my Date of Birth in my Microsoft account: I just set up a new account for my business and used the date of inception as the birthday. Dumb move I guess. Now my security settings are all messed up because Microsoft thinks I'm 2 years old. I've tried everything I see online to correct it but when I try to update my...
  9. How can I change the dates on my Photo files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the dates on my Photo files: I transferred my photos to a computer and all the "dates created" are the same. How can I alter the respective dates on each folder; especially for my photo folders...
  10. In Photos App, how do I disable Collections?

In Photos App, how do I disable Collections?: I have lots of photos that I've organized in folders by subject, date, other, or combo. I prefer not to have the timeline of photos constantly available or constantly managed. How do I disable this process?...