Windows 10: How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

Discus and support How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think Microsoft Journal is great and I use it regularly with my students. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/journal/I'm a science... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by windows94, Feb 20, 2024.

1. windows94 Win User

How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

I think Microsoft Journal is great and I use it regularly with my students. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/journal/I'm a science teacher, and my preferred paper style is graph paper. You can click the 3 dots and change the background see below but the default pagestyle is always a lined notebook. How can I change Journal so that the default pagestyle for me is graph paper?

:)

windows94, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Old Windows Journal

Hi,

It is possible that Windows Journal was removed from certain versions of the Windows operating system due to corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in article on how you can install Windows Journal on
    versions of Windows from which it was removed.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 20, 2024
  3. How to change the screen background settings in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the background to the original.

• Type Themes and related settings in search bar. And click on that.

• Go to Themes.

• Under Windows default Themes select the back ground close the window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 20, 2024
  4. How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

1. How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal? - Similar Threads - change default background

2. How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?: I think Microsoft Journal is great and I use it regularly with my students. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/journal/I'm a science teacher, and my preferred paper style is graph paper. You can click the 3 dots and change the background see below but the default...
  3. I lost all my journals in Microsoft Journal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all my journals in Microsoft Journal: I opened Microsoft Journal, appeared the tutorial, and all my folders and journals disappeared. Please help! It's very urgent. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-journals-in-microsoft-journal/c580385a-f03d-43e9-8e4e-7634e0a5a7e0
  4. I lost all my journals in Microsoft Journal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost all my journals in Microsoft Journal: I opened Microsoft Journal, appeared the tutorial, and all my folders and journals disappeared. Please help! It's very urgent. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-journals-in-microsoft-journal/c580385a-f03d-43e9-8e4e-7634e0a5a7e0
  5. Volume change journal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume change journal: Event viewer has posted the following:Volume change journal is not active 0x8008049b, event id 3079.Have run sfc, DISM, chkdsk, and all ok. No problems.Am I being unduly concerned?...
  6. Volume change journal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume change journal: Event viewer has posted the following:Volume change journal is not active 0x8008049b, event id 3079.Have run sfc, DISM, chkdsk, and all ok. No problems.Am I being unduly concerned?...
  7. Volume change journal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I change the background to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the background to default: how to I change the background display to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-to-default/c4f68526-07c6-4e79-86f4-c6ee58378b17
  9. default setting change for Microsoft Windows 10 documents. How do I change the default...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    default setting change for Microsoft Windows 10 documents. How do I change the default...: Easy fix automatic would NOT change my word documents files ACCIDENTALLY converted to Internet Explorer file in Windows 10. I cannot open the Windows 10 documents saved in Internet Explorer 10 on my PC Desktop Suggestions?.. beyond Microsoft's suggestions?...
  10. Need to Change Default Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to Change Default Background: Good Evening All, Windows 10 just upgraded itself to TH-2. One of the annoying things since I have upgraded to WIn-10 was that I have no control over that default white background for everything. It really hurts my eyes. Can someone give me a registry hack, or a tool...