Windows 10: How do I change the Default folder for newly created playlists in Win Media Player 12?

Discus and support How do I change the Default folder for newly created playlists in Win Media Player 12? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My newly created playlists are being saved in This PC > Music > PlaylistsHow do I change the folder for newly created playlists?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VWP1, Jun 13, 2021.

1. VWP1 Win User

How do I change the Default folder for newly created playlists in Win Media Player 12?

My newly created playlists are being saved in This PC > Music > PlaylistsHow do I change the folder for newly created playlists?

:)

2. HeatherY. Win User
    HeatherY., Jun 13, 2021
  3. Importing Playlist from Windows Media Player to Windows 8 Phone

I was able to create a play list with Windows Media Player and add it to my phone and it copied the songs. I did this with Windows 8.1 with the following steps

• Run Windows Media Player. This is the desktop app, not the Music app from the Start screen.
    • Created a new playlist and added some songs to the playlist.
    • Started the Windows Phone App (the modern UI version, not the desktop version)
    • Clicked the "Add to phone" button and selected "Add playlists".
    • Navigated to the folder containing the playlist created by Windows Media Player. The default folder is "This PC > Music > Playlists" and the file will have a .wpl file extension.
    • Select the playlist and click the add button.
    You should see some notification that the playlist and the music files were copied to the phone.

Christopher Miller, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

How do I change the Default folder for newly created playlists in Win Media Player 12?

Windows Media Player 12 Now Playing

Hello Fraser,

We suggest creating a playlist and add the songs that you would like to play. Here are the steps on how to create a playlist:

• Launch Windows Media Player.
    • Click Music.
    • Press and hold the Ctrl key.
    • Using your mouse, click the songs that you want to add to your playlist.
    • Right-click, and select create a new playlist.
    • Type a playlist title.
    • Click Save.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I change the Default folder for newly created playlists in Win Media Player 12? - Similar Threads - change Default folder

2. How to change the Default Name of Newly Created folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Default Name of Newly Created folder in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you create a new folder, Windows 10 OS by default names it “New […] This article How to change the Default Name of Newly Created folder in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Media player numeric playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player numeric playlists: Just installed WMP that came with a new dell g5 win10 pro laptop. I see how to create and add to my own playlist. But what are all the numeric playlists? Some are empty, some have something in them including "blank_audio", "asx", fm stations, others. I clicked on one and it...
  4. Windows media player found a problem creating playlist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows media player found a problem creating playlist: So basically I can't create a playlist in wmp, I tried reinstalled with cmd, powershell, settings, nothing's work, looks like my wmp not even uninstall complytely, because I see my tracks again, help?. submitted by /u/CI7YSI2 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows Media Player Playlists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  6. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...
  7. Win media player 12

Win media player 12: I'm trying to connect media player via network to my Yamaha AV receiver. I'm told to go to "media share" settings in media player. I've looked at all the settings I can find but not found it. Can anyone help?...
  8. windows media player is not creating a playlist

windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8
  9. how to delete playlists from media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete playlists from media player: how do I delete playlist from windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-playlists-from-media-player/d9cf5069-c9ab-4ff5-9035-f634677c9abf
  10. media player 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media player 12: up until last Wednesday my media player was working now I cant open my media player 12 in windows 10 the following problem comes up "cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet" can you solve this problem for me please Ray...