Windows 10: How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LucilleTaylor1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went very small.

:)

LucilleTaylor1, Dec 20, 2018

2. How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 20, 2018
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Dec 20, 2018
  4. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

1. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change font original

2. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  3. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  4. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  5. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  6. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I change a file back to it's original state?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change a file back to it's original state?: So I was messing around with some json files when I accidently made them open with notepad 1st image. How can I turn them back to normal so they don't open with a app. 2nd image...
  8. How do I change a file back to it's original form?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change a file back to it's original form?: I tried to use a file that's supposed to be kept as a file, but accidently ran it using internet explorer. How do I change it back to just being a file? (this probably makes no sense because I know absolutely nothing about computers, so please be descriptive with the answer)...
  9. I changed the font. How do I change it back?

I changed the font. How do I change it back?: So I play a lot of Minecraft and thought it might be fun to make the default font to the Minecraft font. Let me just say it got annoying after about a day. I used a .reg file to change it and can't find any solution online. If anyone else has something to copy into a registry...
  10. How do you get the original Windows 10 font back?

How do you get the original Windows 10 font back?: Hello reader, I have stupidly installed a font that is difficult to read and is pretty ugly, I have no idea what it is called and I can't seem to get segoe ui back, the original font of Windows 10. Every time I try to view installed fonts it always shows me every single font...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change windows 10 font back to original

2. how do i change font back to default font

3. how to change back the original font of windows 10

4. change font backmoriginal,
  5. how do i change back to original font setting,
  6. change my font back to what it was,
  7. how do I change back to tyhe original font size?,
  8. what the original windows 10 font,
  9. how to change font & text size on windows 10 v1803