Windows 10: How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have been facing a problem in my Windows 10 laptop. My desktop background is white and the desktop text is also white. I can't change it. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PanktiGaur, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10?

Hi. I have been facing a problem in my Windows 10 laptop. My desktop background is white and the desktop text is also white. I can't change it. There is a kind of black shadow behind it, but still very difficult to read. Some people said that turning the background solid colour to orange changes it to black, but didn't work for me. If it works, please tell the RGB of the orange. Please help!

:)

PanktiGaur, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 1, 2020
  3. acer Win User
    How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

• How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

acer, Aug 1, 2020
  4. How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10?

Change text colour of desktop icons on Windows 10

Is there any way to change the desktop icon text colour in Windows 10?

Source Desktop Icon Color Change - Accessibility Option

DavidPostill, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10?

1. How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change font colour

2. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  3. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  4. How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?: I'd like to know how to change the colour of a selected icon highlight on the desktop, because otherwise it's always light blue no matter what colours you choose in the personalisation settings.I know it means editing the registry which I've tried already, but I've only...
  5. How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?: I'd like to know how to change the colour of a selected icon highlight on the desktop, because otherwise it's always light blue no matter what colours you choose in the personalisation settings.I know it means editing the registry which I've tried already, but I've only...
  6. How can I change the font colour/size of icons in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the font colour/size of icons in Windows 10?: Help is appreciated! :) submitted by /u/MrCannaHub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5nz1c/how_can_i_change_the_font_coloursize_of_icons_in/
  7. How do I change the desktop icon text color?

How do I change the desktop icon text color?: The articles I found online are either ancient or they do not work. The general idea is to change to orange as a solid color, which supposedly changes the text to black, It doesn't. What's the point about personalizing if something that basic is impossible?...
  8. How can I change the icon font colour?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the icon font colour?: I've just got a new background and its white which means I can't read the writing. Was wondering if I can change it. submitted by /u/foggyyyy0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exdgza/how_can_i_change_the_icon_font_colour/
  9. Win10 desktop icon text colour

Win10 desktop icon text colour: Hi, i have a problem i have seen commented on many time going back several years so i am hoping MS has finally fixed the problem. The text for the desktop ICONs is white and almost unreadable when there is a light screen. I run three monitors as a CAD designer and have...
  10. How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?: i need to get to the same functionality as i did in Windows 7: Personalization>Windows color and appearance>Advanced appearance settings, where I can set the font style along with bold and italic. i have searched extensively without success. 10790