Windows 10: How do I change the font for windows 10 taskbar and desktop

Discus and support How do I change the font for windows 10 taskbar and desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There used to be a way to change this in themes and desktop display -- Now is isn't available . Where did the option go?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 5w1n60, Feb 10, 2019.

1. 5w1n60 Win User

How do I change the font for windows 10 taskbar and desktop

There used to be a way to change this in themes and desktop display -- Now is isn't available . Where did the option go?

:)

5w1n60, Feb 10, 2019

2. Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Feb 10, 2019
  4. How do I change the font for windows 10 taskbar and desktop

Windows 10 changing Font

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Windows 10.

Please follow the steps in order to change the fonts.

To change the font size in desktop:

• Tap Start button.
    • Type Fonts.
    • Select “View Installed Fonts”.
    • Select “Change Font Size”.
    • There is a drop down. "Title Bar" with another drop down to its right showing point size numbers.

If you right-click on the type of font you selected earlier and select "Preview", it will show you how that font will look in all sizes.

I hope the above information was helpful. Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

How do I change the font for windows 10 taskbar and desktop

1. How do I change the font for windows 10 taskbar and desktop - Similar Threads - change font taskbar

2. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  3. How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10 to Black

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10 to Black: I recently purchased a new Windows 10 computer and it is a desktop. 64 Bit. Intell processor. I fought hard not to have to go to Windows 10. My desk top fonts are white and blend in with the background. This is a photo that is special to me and I have used it for years....
  4. how to change taskbar font WIN 10

how to change taskbar font WIN 10: how to change font in taskbar WIN 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-taskbar-font-win-10/b662ab73-3726-4431-8af9-2ada9b312c8b
  5. How do I change windows font

How do I change windows font: How do I change windows font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-change-windows-font/3decaa6b-b5f1-4ef1-afa8-0c5a61273331
  6. How Do I Change the Font Size Of My Desktop Icons In Windows 10 ?

How Do I Change the Font Size Of My Desktop Icons In Windows 10 ?: How do I change the font size of my desktop icons in Windows 10 ? In old versions of Windows you could do that thru Control Panel\Display\Appearance But i don't see that in Windows 10 Anyone know how to do it ? Thank You. 12493
  7. How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10

How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10: How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10. I would like to change the font to a color other than White or Black. 85718
  8. How do I change the font?

How do I change the font?: So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great. Thanks! 29905
  9. How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?: i need to get to the same functionality as i did in Windows 7: Personalization>Windows color and appearance>Advanced appearance settings, where I can set the font style along with bold and italic. i have searched extensively without success. 10790
  10. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change font size on desktop

2. windows 10 desktop icon font

3. how to change desktop font windows 10

4. taskbar font size windows 10,
  5. change desktop font size windows 10,
  6. change font on desktop,
  7. windows 10 change font size on desktop,
  8. windows 10 desktop font size,
  9. change taskbar font size,
  10. windows 10 taskbar font,
  11. taskbar font settings,