Windows 10: How do i change the font size in Works

Discus and support How do i change the font size in Works in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I change the fot size in Works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAYMARSH1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. RAYMARSH1 Win User

How do i change the font size in Works

How do I change the fot size in Works

:)

RAYMARSH1, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 30, 2020
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How do i change the font size in Works - Similar Threads - change font size

2. How do I change the clock/date font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  3. How do I change the clock/date font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  4. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  5. How do I change Font Size

How do I change Font Size: When I log in font size is to small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-font-size/f7da11ea-bf8e-4d8b-8930-bb922794a620
  6. How to change the taskbar font size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the taskbar font size?: How to change the taskbar font size(for the names of the windows that are open and appear on the Taskbar)? I have googled it, and yet nothing. I have Win10 1809 version. submitted by /u/Neborodat [link] [comments]...
  7. HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS

HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS: MY FONT IS TOO SMALL AND TOO LIGHT HURTS MY EYES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-size-and-type-of-fonts/c91f7123-9b2f-49fb-8a5f-a483ff452c23
  8. How do I change the zoom or font size in File Explorer

How do I change the zoom or font size in File Explorer: How do I change the zoom or font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-zoom-or-font-size-in-file/387705e7-4b31-48d1-afec-ea9c5a5d9014
  9. How To Change Font Size?

How To Change Font Size?: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 10 and I've noticed that my fonts in Windows 10 and my apps are smaller. Even in apps like Chrome and Firefox my fonts are smaller. How can I increase the size of my fonts? Thank you. 81749
  10. How do I change the font size of the text displayed

How do I change the font size of the text displayed: I have not tweaked anything but find that the font size of the text displayed (say of TenForums) has reduced. I have tried Settings-> Display. It has only two options : Default (100%) & 150%. If I set it to 150%, everything including Desktop & Taskbar are affected. I tried...