Windows 10: How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

Discus and support How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Володимир Міллер, Jan 21, 2023.

1. How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

Hello!How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian?

:)

Володимир Міллер, Jan 21, 2023

2. how to change the language back to Ukrainian

After updating of windows 10, it lost Ukrainian language pack system and in its place established English.

I tried various ways to reverse the Ukrainian package but can not. Serf and this website as a search language pack and not found.

My question is, what the **** you change the operating system language pack without permission? SOMEONE YOU ask? Why on site NO UKRAINIAN language pack OF INTERFACE? Do you think that Russian language interface is the same as UKRAINIAN?

Requires reverse UKRAINIAN INTERFACE Operating Systems COMPUTER !!!!

SerhiyZelenko, Jan 21, 2023
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    A Hot key for Ukrainian input language does not work.

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your Ukrainian language hot key concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did the Ukrainian language hot key issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Do you experience the issue when changing the key sequence of Ukrainian language?
    • Have you installed the language pack and the basic typing files of the Ukrainian language?
    • When you add a language, you will see the language icon beside the time and date. Does the language icon change when you press the hot key for the Ukrainian language?

Argel Obm, Jan 21, 2023
  4. How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

A Hot key for Ukrainian input language does not work.

Thanks for reply.

The issue exists on all computers with fresh installation of Windows 1709! Try it yourself.

I've tried several key sequences for Ukrainian input language and none of them work. The icon in systray not changing, but I can click on it or press Win + Space and choose the language I need and it works fine.

Dmytro Omelyan, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

1. How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian - Similar Threads - change interface language

2. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  3. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  4. I have Windows 11 Professional. The interface language is Ukrainian. But when the laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Professional. The interface language is Ukrainian. But when the laptop...: I have Windows 11 Professional. The interface language is Ukrainian. But when the laptop wakes up from sleep, the date is displayed in Russian on the lock screen. How to fix it?...
  5. I have Windows 11 Professional. The interface language is Ukrainian. But when the laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11 Professional. The interface language is Ukrainian. But when the laptop...: I have Windows 11 Professional. The interface language is Ukrainian. But when the laptop wakes up from sleep, the date is displayed in Russian on the lock screen. How to fix it?...
  6. How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian: Hello!How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-interface-language-of-my/8421f3e5-d1ab-4197-8c68-6d4e55515709
  7. How to change Windows interface language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows interface language: Hi i have a problem with changing the interface language on my laptop. So as i can see from the system my MS license covers only one interface language and currently it is russian. But i need to switch into english. I can change the input language etc but the interface is...
  8. How do I change the language in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I change the language in Microsoft Store?: Windows is set to use English, but Microsoft Store appears in French. I could cope with German, but English would be preferable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-language-in-microsoft-store/36b85059-b58f-4a21-8ecf-2a6e668ca344"
  9. How do I change my Microsoft Account into a Local Account

How do I change my Microsoft Account into a Local Account: When I first set up my computer I made a Windows account but I logged in using my Microsoft Account instead of making a local user account. I was wondering if there is anyway to change it to a local account after making the account, without loosing your data....
  10. Can't Delete Ukrainian language

Can't Delete Ukrainian language: Hello, im can't delete Ukrainian language from my system, i'm not have a list with available languages in Settings. [ATTACH] And also tried to set new language list with ps but get error.[ATTACH]...