Windows 10: How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

Discus and support How do i change the language in Sea of Theives in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have my game in Russian language. My region optionsin win is in Slovaktrying to change to other countries but still no effect. I know there is no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jakub Bučány, May 16, 2020.

1. How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

I have my game in Russian language. My region optionsin win is in Slovaktrying to change to other countries but still no effect. I know there is no slovak translation but i want it in english at least.

:)

Jakub Bučány, May 16, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, May 16, 2020
  3. Language change

Hi Peter,

It could be that the language pack is missing on your Windows 10 device. With this, we suggest that you try to add the language on your device. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Language, select Add a language.

You may also check the Change input methods on which language are currently installed on your device. You may also click Add a language on the
    Change your language preferences window.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, May 16, 2020
  4. How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

unable to change the language of UI

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, May 16, 2020
Thema:

How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

1. How do i change the language in Sea of Theives - Similar Threads - change language Sea

2. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it: It says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" I own the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-launch-a-game-sea-of-theives-even-though/1b51811a-be9d-4065-98b4-2c98b86208a0
  3. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it: It says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" I own the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-launch-a-game-sea-of-theives-even-though/1b51811a-be9d-4065-98b4-2c98b86208a0
  4. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Sea of theives

Sea of theives: I bought sea of theives for microsoft store and i was wondering if i can have the cd key so i can add it too steam the order number is 8779028023 i bought it jaunary 2 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-theives/a71eddb2-3794-40b7-a247-d2b528aef3bb
  6. Sea of theives and my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of theives and my account: I have 2PCs one i can install sea of theives. but my main a gaming PC does not reconize that i even own it. loged in on both using same acc. have tried all the fixes and have not fixed it. any idea as this a real pain...
  7. how do I change languages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I change languages?: How do I change languages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-languages/2dda3808-3dd8-4793-b42c-1c13382395ee
  8. Sea of Theives Crashing on launch

Sea of Theives Crashing on launch: When I open Sea of Thieves, it just shows the screen with the skull and "sea of thieves", then just closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting the computer. Sometimes I get the error code 0x803F8001 I recently got a new pc....
  9. sea of theives code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of theives code not working: hello! I bought a gaming laptop few days ago and it came with a game called sea of thieves when I received the box I was surprised because the code was clear from the outside, anyways I went to the new laptop and went to the microsoft store to redeem the code and it said...
  10. Issues with getting sea of theives

Issues with getting sea of theives: So my friends got sea of thieves, and they told me an easy way to do it is by getting xbox ultimate, So i got a gift card, and i got the ultimate pass. However, I can't get sea of thieves for free. It just still tells me to get an xbox ultimate subscription. I've tried to...