Windows 10: How do I change the loading sign to a circle?

Discus and support How do I change the loading sign to a circle? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my loading sign is a timer but I want it to be a circle please. And I want to send you a video so How can I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tech amazing, Feb 6, 2019.

1. How do I change the loading sign to a circle?

So my loading sign is a timer but I want it to be a circle please. And I want to send you a video so How can I do that?

:)

Tech amazing, Feb 6, 2019

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Feb 6, 2019
  4. How do I change the loading sign to a circle?

Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I change the loading sign to a circle?

1. How do I change the loading sign to a circle? - Similar Threads - change loading sign

2. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?: My computer went through an update today and began having issues I can't seem to diagnose. The update included the normal quality of life update and a couple others, but notably, the security update would not download no matter how many times I hit retry. Figuring to restart...
  3. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?: My computer went through an update today and began having issues I can't seem to diagnose. The update included the normal quality of life update and a couple others, but notably, the security update would not download no matter how many times I hit retry. Figuring to restart...
  4. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how do you change the sign in photo the one in the circle?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you change the sign in photo the one in the circle?: my computer crashed and I am resetting everything but I do not remember how to put a picture in the circle on the sign in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-sign-in-photo-the-one-in-the/ea53d30e-d7b1-4e98-ba47-b60176ffa984
  6. require sign in cannot be changed . How do I change it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    require sign in cannot be changed . How do I change it: How do I change require sign in. area sheaded. I need to enter password every time PC goes to sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-sign-in-cannot-be-changed-how-do-i-change/b4946b21-8226-46c8-b743-45a78aaeba7d
  7. Change Windows loading circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows loading circle: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/k3kkl5iwmxm41.gif I want to change the default windows loading circle to a different animation. I think that the circle could be more entertaining to watch while waiting if it were something like calming cat. Does anybody know if this is...
  8. How can I change the logo in circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the logo in circle: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rapistforhire1999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejxfla/how_can_i_change_the_logo_in_circle/
  9. circle photo thing on lock screen how do i change

in Windows 10 Customization
    circle photo thing on lock screen how do i change: circle photo thing on lock screen how do i change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/circle-photo-thing-on-lock-screen-how-do-i-change/953be240-329a-4a54-bc6c-df3720b82a64
  10. how do I change the sign-in info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change the sign-in info?: I have been playing the Microsoft Jigsaw, Minecraft, and Sudoku games for over a year. At some point, the games became associated with an X-box account (I believe it was during updates), and I lost all access to achievements and, for Jigsaw, a number of puzzle collections...