Windows 10: How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon?

Discus and support How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found this way Create a folder name it whatever u want Drag the Microsoft store to the desktop so it makes a shortcut Put it In the folder Right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by possom2009, Oct 27, 2017.

1. stevie Win User

How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon?

I found this way
    Create a folder name it whatever u want
    Drag the Microsoft store to the desktop so it makes a shortcut
    Put it In the folder
    Right click and change the icon of the store
    Next
    Right click taskbar
    Create a new toolbar and select the folder
    Put large icons

stevie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon?

1. How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon? - Similar Threads - change Microsoft Store

2. How do I change the folder icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the folder icons?: Hi, so I want to make my desktop look nicer and so I was trying to change the icons of the folders with windows 11, but every time i try to find a folder icon on google, it turns out to be a pdf and it wont let me use that as an icon....
  3. How do I change the folder icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the folder icons?: Hi, so I want to make my desktop look nicer and so I was trying to change the icons of the folders with windows 11, but every time i try to find a folder icon on google, it turns out to be a pdf and it wont let me use that as an icon....
  4. How do I change the taskbar icon that is installed from the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the taskbar icon that is installed from the Microsoft Store?: I recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Microsoft Store and I want to change the icon because it looks ugly. However, I right clicked on the app and right clicked again, but it doesn't show the properties option. Is there a way to change the icon?...
  5. How do I change display name on Microsoft store review

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I change display name on Microsoft store review: How do I change what name is displayed in a microft review that i posted. My real name was displayed on my reciew and i need to change it ASAP. I looked on other questions in this forum but none of them work or make any sense. Please help me change this. Microsoft please add...
  6. How do i reinstall Microsoft store?

How do i reinstall Microsoft store?: Hello, So yesterday I reseted my computer since it wasn't working, however i realized today that Microsoft store was not on my computer. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link but nothing happened....
  7. How do I change iTunes icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change iTunes icon?: [ATTACH] I am trying to change my iTunes icon. It is driving me nuts that it is the only one I can't change. I have been googling and searching for hours and this is my last resort. Has anyone figured out how to do this in Windows 10? Thank you!...
  8. How do I change the language in Microsoft Store?

How do I change the language in Microsoft Store?: Windows is set to use English, but Microsoft Store appears in French. I could cope with German, but English would be preferable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-language-in-microsoft-store/36b85059-b58f-4a21-8ecf-2a6e668ca344"
  9. How do I change the default icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the default icons?: Just wondering how and if I can change the default icons in windows and if there is anything I could use to do so thanks submitted by /u/HuNtEd_10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e09jfh/how_do_i_change_the_default_icons/
  10. How do I change accounts on microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change accounts on microsoft store?: How do I change accounts on microsoft store? I need to log in using a different microsoft account to access a certain beta..... Why won't it let me log into a different microsoft account??? it just says you cannot log in using a personal account use a work or school...