Windows 10: How do I change the MS acct setting to remove "All apps can sign me in"?

Discus and support How do I change the MS acct setting to remove "All apps can sign me in"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows settings, I am annoyed it randomly says "All apps can sign me in" under my MS acct. How do I change this setting to either none or to "only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alisha1H, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Alisha1H Win User

How do I change the MS acct setting to remove "All apps can sign me in"?

In Windows settings, I am annoyed it randomly says "All apps can sign me in" under my MS acct. How do I change this setting to either none or to "only allow MS apps can sign me in"? I did click manage but this just takes me to the MS acct home page, and I cannot find where to change this specific setting. #Help.

:)

Alisha1H, Nov 21, 2019
  2. NickTh Win User

MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Likity Win User
    My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

MS Acct vs Local acct

Sorry but as far as I am concerned it's exactly the opposite. Local account in Windows cannot be two step authenticated, if someone let's say could physically use my computer when I am not present he could try after trying to get in to a local account and although most probably not having any luck (I use quite strong passwords), I would never even know about that.

With an MS Account I have absolutely no worries. I can give you my MS Account email and password and you would still never get in to my account to check my mail, not to speak about into security settings to change my password or other security options. Always on a new browser, one I have not yet verified, or on a new computer, the two step verification jumps in.

Nobody else can sign in to my MS Accounts.

I thought this about MS Account and how to start using the Two Step Verification might interest others, too, so I spent my insomniac night doing this video:

uX-LwPs67Fc

Brink's excellent tutorial at our sister site the Eight Forums: Microsoft Account Two Step Verification - Turn On or Off

Thema:

1. How do I change the MS acct setting to remove "All apps can sign me in"? - Similar Threads - change acct setting

2. How can i remove all sign in options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove all sign in options?: I dont want to have to ever sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-all-sign-in-options/0f18007f-5251-495e-8593-b6ab944c52b1
  3. How can i remove all sign in options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i remove all sign in options?: I dont want to have to ever sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-all-sign-in-options/0f18007f-5251-495e-8593-b6ab944c52b1
  4. How to turn off the all apps can sign me in setting, and why is it greyed out

How to turn off the all apps can sign me in setting, and why is it greyed out: Here is the screen shot, as you can see the option for “all apps and services can sign me in” is greyed out. Could this be to do with microsoft family saftey...
  5. How do I sign in to windows with my windows acct as opposed to a local acct?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sign in to windows with my windows acct as opposed to a local acct?: I currently sign in with a local account that is linked to my windows account @live.com. When signing in I am asked for my username and password. On other machines it asks for my PIN as opposed to my password. can I just change the local account to a Windows account that uses...
  6. How do I sign in to windows with my windows acct as opposed to a local acct?

How do I sign in to windows with my windows acct as opposed to a local acct?: I currently sign in with a local account that is linked to my windows account @live.com. When signing in I am asked for my username and password. On other machines it asks for my PIN as opposed to my password. can I just change the local account to a Windows account that uses...
  7. all apps can sign me in

in Windows 10 Customization
    all apps can sign me in: does anyone know how to disable the feature "all apps can sign me in"? i have seen plenty of people with this same issue but have yet to see a solution. thank you for any help in advance....
  8. Settings sign in MS acct. gets an error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings sign in MS acct. gets an error: I can login to my account on any browser I just can't login through settings so I can sync it to get MS store to open? I'm trying to find info on the web and have tried several things but none of it has worked. I need help! Thanks EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion20H2Installed...
  9. all apps can sign me in. wth

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    all apps can sign me in. wth: All apps can sign me in? wth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-can-sign-me-in-wth/5a7cfb8b-3ba8-4764-a67a-29ae7da34076"
  10. How to reactivate with no MS Acct

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reactivate with no MS Acct: Hi Some weeks ago I placed a post on this forum about my husband's PC and unfortunately I did not respond to the two messages that were left. However, now my husband's PC has well and truly died in that the mobo appears to have given up the ghost since doesn't even get to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all apps can sign me in

2. what does all apps can sing me in microsoft account

3. all apps can sign me in windows