Windows 10: How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address

Discus and support How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Andy 1705, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Andy 1705 Win User

How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address

How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address

:)

Andy 1705, Oct 31, 2018

2. asrock rma email address

*Bang Head :banghead: i have contacted asrock about a rma on my motherboard. i had a bad connection, or i just could not understand the email address they gave me to start rma. anyone know that email address? it was something like L: servu@asrock.com, but that was not it, as my email was not deliverable. anyone know this? thanks. sam *Bang Head :banghead:

Samdbugman, Oct 31, 2018
  3. EddieOtte Win User
    Change of email address

I have received the reply to my question, but not an answer. It was only a couple of questions.

The problem is my wife and I both have Facebook pages. Her Fakebook’s email address is our old email address. I want to change it to our new email address. However, I have used the new email address for my Facebook and it seems as though Facebook
    can’t have the same email address for two different Facebooks. That seems to be the reason why I can’t change the email address of her Facebook.

Is that a correct assumption? Please help me over this obstacle.

EddieOtte, Oct 31, 2018
  4. How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address

Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address - Similar Threads - change email address

2. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  3. how do I change my email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  4. How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...: I just open my new laptop and realized that I didn't gave it my full email address so the email address doesn't exist and the laptop will not do anything no even login bc there's not a email address that going to respond....
  5. How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...: I just open my new laptop and realized that I didn't gave it my full email address so the email address doesn't exist and the laptop will not do anything no even login bc there's not a email address that going to respond....
  6. I have changed my email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have changed my email address.: I have changed my email address and the old email account has now been closed, so when MS tries to contact me they can't get through. But when I try to change the email on my MS account, I am told that my new email has already been taken. Shouild I be worried, and what should...
  7. I have changed my email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have changed my email address.: I have changed my email address and the old email account has now been closed, so when MS tries to contact me they can't get through. But when I try to change the email on my MS account, I am told that my new email has already been taken. Shouild I be worried, and what should...
  8. I have changed my email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How do I change my email address?

How do I change my email address?: Hi there, I feel like editing my email address, can somebody help? Best Regards, Tyeberg. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/7e03ece7-ac34-4086-b2bd-0a45b284c080
  10. How do i change my email address ?

How do i change my email address ?: I was hacked and someone is trying to extort money from me. How do I change my email with them knowing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/e94d7e78-6c4c-423d-a330-585ecfcfb278

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wrong email on windows fax and scan

2. change default email for windows fax and scan

3. change email fax scan

4. how to change email address in windows fax and scan